Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 07-08-19, 18:57   #1
GaviCroftREmix

Default TRLE/NGLE Keeps Crashing Unexpectedly

So Recently i wanted to get back into TRLE and it seems i ran into a few problems along the way i have recently installed TRLE two days ago and added the NGLE Patch along with the tools but now and only now every time i place an outfit or some animations the game with have music shuttering and if where to fall in water or walk into a big room or just turn a little the game will immediately crash and it seems to not the game because it doesn't seem to be leaving a crash report for info.

EDIT: The Game will also freeze as well instead of crashing only in fullscreen music will still shutter and play as well.
EDIT1: The music stopped shuttering when i changed back to the classic WAD, Then I tried adding my friends wad into it and it crashed but with message box showing this time.

If you've had experience with this or your just some Tomb Raider Level Editor Wiz it will prove very useful.

Last edited by GaviCroftREmix; 07-08-19 at 19:13.
GaviCroftREmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-19, 20:23   #2
klona
Golden

If you are reintroducing yourself to TRLE again, I think it would be a good idea to begin your project by using Tomb Editor.
It's a new editor being used for TRLE! It has its own section: https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31
klona is online now   Reply With Quote