Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 07-05-20, 01:02   #1431
AntRaidsTombs

I’m pretty sure more characters will be coming. I believe Takeeda is coming but probably later.
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 01:06   #1432
Lara_Fan1

I was honestly waiting for them to show Mileena, I wonder if we’ll ever get her for MK11. It’s great to see Fujin back. Robocop, meh.

I’m not paying £49.99 for this DLC though, I didn’t even pay that much for MK11. Honestly, how can they justify that price?
Lara_Fan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 04:39   #1433
XXIIXX
Inactive

Spoilers?

Apparently someone datamined the game before the new characters were revelaed and Takeda did come up so we are getting him at some point I guess? Along with some random name I've never heard before in my life so I'm assuming it's yet another stupid guest... Ash... something... Ash Williams?

I have no actual source to back any of that up, it's just what I saw a bunch of people talking about on Twitter under the trailer so take everything in with a huge grain of salt.

If all of that is true and they're still doing three actual characters and three trash guests for this kombat pack too then that probably means there's a third guest coming too...? I sincerely hope not and it better be Mileena instead.

_____

What's wrong with Kung Jin? I see a lot of people dislike him but I think he and Takeda are the only ones actually likeable out of the Kombat Kids. Cassie is kiiiiinda okay too and Jacqui is not necessarily bad but she's just... There...

_____

I know it's probably not happening but I'm DYING for a Kitana + Mileena + Jade + Tanya reunion. We haven't had that ever since Armageddon which is just sad... I know Tanya was almost in 2011 but got cut which makes it even worse! They seem to have this stupid "Only three female ninja per game" rule which is growing increasingly annoying especially when the "wrong" ones are selected...

Last edited by XXIIXX; 07-05-20 at 04:40.
XXIIXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 12:44   #1434
AntRaidsTombs

People dislike Kung Jin probably because he’s gay. It seems to be a sad trend at this point.
Old 07-05-20, 15:00   #1435
Emix

Guys i just wanted to ask. Are you ok with me making new MK11 thread with some trailers and info/links in the OP? I see many of you are not happy with the thread title... etc. And if i remember correctly @tlr online once told me that thread titles and other stuff can only be edited after a week or few days not sure 100%.
Emix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 15:27   #1436
AntRaidsTombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emix View Post
Guys i just wanted to ask. Are you ok with me making new MK11 thread with some trailers and info/links in the OP? I see many of you are not happy with the thread title... etc. And if i remember correctly @tlr online once told me that thread titles and other stuff can only be edited after a week or few days not sure 100%.
I would love it!!!
Old 07-05-20, 15:56   #1437
Emix

Ok, please guys continue here: https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...72#post8194472
Emix is online now   Reply With Quote