Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 17-10-22, 11:49   #321
LarasHotpants

I'm having some trouble with the camera - it's constantly going over Lara's head and focusing on the ground. Is there a way to stop this from happening so that the camera behaves more like the original?
LarasHotpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-22, 14:43   #322
nickp364

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarasHotpants View Post
I'm having some trouble with the camera - it's constantly going over Lara's head and focusing on the ground. Is there a way to stop this from happening so that the camera behaves more like the original?
I'm pretty sure the game camera should behave the exact same as in the original game. If you check the controls menu, there are keys to move the camera (by default WASD). Maybe you are accidentally using one of those keys to move the camera manually? There's currently progress on being able to disable those keys, so this doesn't happen. But there's no set date on when it will be done.
nickp364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-22, 16:08   #323
LarasHotpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickp364 View Post
I'm pretty sure the game camera should behave the exact same as in the original game. If you check the controls menu, there are keys to move the camera (by default WASD). Maybe you are accidentally using one of those keys to move the camera manually? There's currently progress on being able to disable those keys, so this doesn't happen. But there's no set date on when it will be done.
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure exactly what the problem was, but closing Steam fixed the issue. So I guess there was some kind of control conflict.
With steam closed it works perfectly.
Thanks again.
LarasHotpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-22, 09:01   #324
RunrigNutter

Any chance of getting Copton Wynates mockup
RunrigNutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-22, 09:19   #325
TRJTA

I really like the way this mod is going! Could you maybe swap Lara's headmesh for the TR2/TR3 one and make the shape of the braid end smaller to match with the smaller braid you added? The current head + braid looks a bit strange.
TRJTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-22, 13:29   #326
mizuno_suisei

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRJTA View Post
I really like the way this mod is going! Could you maybe swap Lara's headmesh for the TR2/TR3 one and make the shape of the braid end smaller to match with the smaller braid you added? The current head + braid looks a bit strange.
this requires each level file to be changed I'm afraid! All of these features are mainly based on the engine

Last edited by mizuno_suisei; 18-10-22 at 13:30.
mizuno_suisei is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-22, 02:09   #327
nickp364

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRJTA View Post
Potentially stay tuned. TBD.
Old 19-10-22, 13:58   #328
nickp364

Release 2.11 is out! https://github.com/rr-/Tomb1Main/releases
  • added a .NET-based configuration tool
  • added graphics effects, lava emitters, flame emitters, and waterfalls to the savegame so they now persist on load
  • added an option to turn off sound effect pitching
  • changed passport to highlight latest save at game start
  • fixed some sound effects playing in the inventory when disable_music_in_inventory is true
  • fixed underwater currents breaking in rare cases
  • fixed gameflow option remove_guns preventing weapon pickups in rare situations
  • fixed gameflow option remove_scions causing Lara to equip weapons even if she has none
  • added gameflow option remove_ammo to remove all shotgun, magnum and uzi ammo from the inventory on level start
  • added gameflow option remove_medipacks to remove all medi packs from the inventory on level start
  • improved the UI frame drawing, it will now look consistent across all resolutions and no longer have gaps between the lines
  • fixed bridge item in City of Khamoon being incorrectly raised
  • fixed Lara firing blanks indefinitely when she doesn't have pistols and is out of ammo on non-pistol weapons

Last edited by nickp364; 19-10-22 at 19:49.
Old 19-10-22, 15:19   #329
RunrigNutter

Default Compton Wynyates

Welcome to my home, I take you on a guided tour. Use the d-pad to go in the music room.
RunrigNutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-22, 17:18   #330
ToMbRaIdErxFtW

Thank you for another update, it works great for me

A couple of things that I think would be nice additions would be the option to use the original Unfinished Business level files without added music, and also the option to use the PlayStation version of the FMV files. The TombATI installer allows for the latter.

Other than that, its great. Thanks again.
ToMbRaIdErxFtW is online now   Reply With Quote