Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 28-09-19, 09:56   #26771
Laralicious

I've finished the 3 months payment option for the Gamingheads Nevada Exclusive Edition. Yesterday it finally turned up and...

It's the regular! It's pretty but wrong. Anyway, I thought that I'd ask in this thread (as my question will most likely get buried in general chat) but I've sent a ticket in but has anyone else had a similar problem? How long does it take to get a response from Gamingheads? What do you think my options are? Personally, it's too big of an item to just send back.

On a similar note, when I purchased the Weta bow earlier this year, it was damaged. Customer services agreed that it was too big to send back and told me that I had to destroy it until it was no longer reparable, take a photo and send that in order to get a replacement. It snapped pretty easily for a $299 item.
Laralicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-19, 13:17   #26772
LateRaider
Inactive

i just bought PS+ and a ps2 action-adventure game called primal (on ps3). vm me if you want to add me to play uncharted 4/lost legacy or rottr/sottr multiplayer!
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-19, 13:59   #26773
Tomb Raidering

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
i just bought PS+ and a ps2 action-adventure game called primal (on ps3). vm me if you want to add me to play uncharted 4/lost legacy or rottr/sottr multiplayer!
If you’re into finding PS2 hidden gems (and story-driven RPGs) try Drakan: The Ancients’ Gates. It features a heroine like Lara and you get to ride a dragon. It’s not some mindless dragon-riding game. The games has an interesing story. There’s hubs and a merchant system like the reboot games, it features multi-step puzzles, varying locales (snowy, rainy, deserty), and melee/archery/spell combat gameplay. Bonus: Aerial combat. I think it would work with your PS3 if it supports PS2 games...
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-19, 23:11   #26774
LateRaider
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
If you’re into finding PS2 hidden gems (and story-driven RPGs) try Drakan: The Ancients’ Gates. It features a heroine like Lara and you get to ride a dragon. It’s not some mindless dragon-riding game. The games has an interesing story. There’s hubs and a merchant system like the reboot games, it features multi-step puzzles, varying locales (snowy, rainy, deserty), and melee/archery/spell combat gameplay. Bonus: Aerial combat. I think it would work with your PS3 if it supports PS2 games...
thanks, i'll look into it. i do actually still own a PS2, i just wanted to buy primal digitally
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-19, 22:02   #26775
AmericanAssassin

My newest additions. I want to take the plastic off more than anything, but I know I shouldn't. At least with the limited edition Halloween steelbooks. Ugh...

AmericanAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-19, 15:59   #26776
Cat Woman

Cool

Neat collections. But, are you going to resist playing them at Halloween?
Cat Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-19, 16:06   #26777
Zelda master

Love the two Halloween steelbook, shame those aren't readily available. I'd love to pick them up here in the Netherlands.
Zelda master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-19, 18:27   #26778
AmericanAssassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Woman View Post
Neat collections. But, are you going to resist playing them at Halloween?
Luckily, I also own them digitally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda master View Post
Love the two Halloween steelbook, shame those aren't readily available. I'd love to pick them up here in the Netherlands.
If you can access American Amazon, they're super cheap right now.
AmericanAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-19, 01:16   #26779
ozzman

stuff for my halloween costume
ozzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-19, 03:55   #26780
Quebsenuef

^ I bet you’re going as that one 90’s adventurer woman! What’s her name again? The one with the dual pistols and backpack.. uhhhh ... hmmmm
I can’t remember. She’s got that British accent right? Ummm..

Lura Creft or something like that. Yeah.. that’s it. Lura the video game heroine
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote