Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 15-07-19, 18:39   #11211
Yeauxleaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
I completely agree. Multiplayer trophies aren’t fun and shouldn’t be added at all
Servers eventually get shut down.

So my future kids who want to play Uncharted 4 will never be able to platinum the game due to there no longer being online mode
I think they're fine as long as they don't contribute to the platinum. I've seen some games that will let you platinum without the online stuff.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-19, 20:04   #11212
Zsott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
I've seen some games that will let you platinum without the online stuff.
This should be a standard for every game.

Last edited by Zsott; 15-07-19 at 20:12.
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-19, 16:14   #11213
Heisenberg

Well, good news, everybody. I caved in and bought a 3 month subscription to PS+ and got Platinum for U2 and U4 currently playing crushing U3 and to top it all off, this month's game is Detroit BH and getting that also grants you Heavy Rain for the PS4, so, all is good.

However though, for future reference, Multi player trophies shouldn't be included in the main folder of the single player game; have them have a separate add-on folder. Even Red Dead 2 Online is in the main game folder... ugh.

/endrant
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-19, 18:32   #11214
TrustyBow

How hard were U2 & U4's platinums? I was thinking of going through the series in an attempt to platinum all 5 games.
TrustyBow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-19, 01:18   #11215
LuckyEdge10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustyBow View Post
How hard were U2 & U4's platinums? I was thinking of going through the series in an attempt to platinum all 5 games.
U2's platinum is very easy. The only trophy that will bother you is the one where you have to complete the game on the maximum difficulty (However, you don't have to complete it on the Brutal difficulty if you are playing on PS4).
LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-19, 13:40   #11216
Heisenberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustyBow View Post
If you're good at the games it's a cakewalk, just some enemies on Hard or Crushing will annoy you with blind shots hitting you.

If you have physical copies, there is a glitch where you can use infinite ammo and one shot kills in Crushing and Brutal. Look it up.
Old 18-07-19, 13:57   #11217
sackboy123

The one in Uncharted 2 can only be used if you have the physical copy though as you have to revert back to a previous update.
sackboy123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-19, 14:10   #11218
Yeauxleaux

Does that work on the PS4 remaster as well? Or does it have to be the PS3 version? I seem to remember trying this on PS4 the other year and I think they removed the glitch altogether for that version even before online patches. I might be wrong though.

Without the glitches I find Uncharted 2 so much harder than the first game. That seems like an unpopular opinion, but I feel like the enemies in Uncharted 2 soak up bullets like a sponge.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-19, 21:03   #11219
sackboy123

PS4, the bug works perfectly on UC1 and UC3 but with UC2, you have to revert back to a previous update version
sackboy123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-19, 22:54   #11220
Heisenberg

Yes, apologies for not mentioning that I was playing the Remaster Nathan Drake collection. Simply put the disc in, cancel and delete the patch and follow the instructions on YouTube, which are easy, and there you go.

Note: the physical edition of U4 let's you get Crushing immediately if you play the game once and again, complete the remaster game on hard, delete all patches and if it's just the vanilla 1.00 version, the glitches and loopholes should work.