Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Crossovers, Tabletop Games and Milestones > Tomb Raider 25

Old 06-03-21, 04:29   #231
JuditePrince12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KylieDog View Post
The Netflix placeholder doesn't even have an image, just says Tomb Raider (ANIME) in plain text. I assume it is pretty far off. The Resi Evil and Witcher animated series have both had images for months and still no release dates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scion21 View Post
Capcom at least had the decency of announcing Infinite Darkness with a amazing teaser + half a dozen concept arts. I think that's the least that should have happened with TR as well...
Infinite Darkness is 3d animation which is much easier to finish than 2d. This is why the development is moving quicker for them. More than likely, Tomb Raider isn't finished animating yet.
JuditePrince12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-21, 15:03   #232
charmedangelin

I saw the bio about zip before the tweet got deleted.

Apparently he knows Lara because he hacked into a competitor of Croft Industries and the company brought him on.

There was no mention of Croft Industries in the reboot games, could this be Cores version of Zip then? Seems the unification is in process.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-21, 15:49   #233
lance6439

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post

Apparently he knows Lara because he hacked into a competitor of Croft Industries and the company brought him on.

There was no mention of Croft Industries in the reboot games, could this be Cores version of Zip then? Seems the unification is in process.
Quote:
Zip was born in New York City in 1974. from a young age he showed an aptitude for computers. This earned him the distinction of being the youngest person ever employeed by Von Croy Industries.

However, his illicit hacking into the FBI made him the youngest person ever fired by Von Croy Industries.

Zip set up his own surveillance company, after he was let go from Von Croy Industries.
Quote:
Lara Croft approached Zip, in need of someone to help her break into Von Croy Industries. He jumped at the opportunity not only to work with Lara, but also to get back at his former employers.

He provides support via radio, giving Lara directions, and giving her hints about the building, while waiting in a van outside.
https://tombraider.fandom.com/wiki/Z...ginal_Timeline)

lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-21, 16:13   #234
Ellioft

Quote:

It's almost the same bio from Legend no ?
Ellioft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-21, 16:14   #235
tomblover

Quote:

Croft Industries?

I don't know how I feel about that, unless this is them bringing Croft Holdings from the 2018 movie into game canon.

Are there any screenshots of this tweet, by any chance?
tomblover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-21, 16:29   #236
.snake.

I'm going to assume it's just a brain fart and he meant Von Croy Industries and not Croft Industries.

But hey, Crystal may surprise us. Maybe Von Croy has been turned into Richard Croft in the Unified Timeline, and so Lara breaks into Croft Industries to steal the Iris from her father which he was using to find Amelia so she can now use it to find Amelia.

Last edited by .snake.; 02-12-21 at 16:31.
.snake. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-21, 16:41   #237
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomblover View Post
Croft Industries?

I don't know how I feel about that, unless this is them bringing Croft Holdings from the 2018 movie into game canon.

Are there any screenshots of this tweet, by any chance?
No, it was from the smash Lara account. They deleted the tweet before I could save anything.
Old 02-12-21, 17:01   #238
AntRaidsTombs

But I mean if it is Croft Industries what does it matter? Everything does not have to be the exact same from the classics lol. It’s a new timeline with new stories to be told let it be lol.
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-21, 17:13   #239
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
So it's not Cores, but LAU's. Thanks for this, I didn't know classic Zip worked for Von Croy.
Old 02-12-21, 17:24   #240
.snake.

Quote:
So it's not Cores, but LAU's. Thanks for this, I didn't know classic Zip worked for Von Croy.
It's Core's.

.snake. is offline   Reply With Quote