Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Underworld

Old 28-02-13, 13:49   #21
peeves

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindatsun View Post
oh God what happened to her BOOBS!!! Ahahahaha . .
They were smaller in TR1 than they were in TRU. They musta grew.
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-13, 20:27   #22
CrisGer

We had a wonderful time getting up the cliffs, this game continues to amaze me with the beauty of the scenery, the amazing detail and the quality of the game play it is a lot of fun and Lara moves with remarkable realism and flexiblity. Her character in this iteration of the series is sympathetic and beautiful, unlike the most recent pictures i have seen from the upcoming release where they have once again attacked her classic image and tried to make her into an ordinary frump of a ugly woman. She was always intended to be a beauty and a strong personality. In this game she is that and it is very nice to play along side her..and i am enjoying this greatly. Others who appreciate the history of the series and know the true Lara will appreciate it along with me and for those who find things to feel negative about please go find your own threads for mine is a happy one here and a positive message that this is a great game and Lara is beautifully portrayed. Come along for the adventure with us if you like.

Lara seemed to enjoy the trip up the cliffs and in some of the pictures she looked even cheerful and happy....later one when i asked her to stop on some of the climbing so i could take a picture she looks less pleased ... and yes we did find Tigers..... so far the score is Lara 3, Tigers 0...but we suspect there are more. next step is making it into the temple....

enjoy...we sure are...

Beautiful scenery and it is worth taking your time playing this game to explore and enjoy...all the natural effects are wonderfully created...from the ocean the jungle to the water in the waterfalls and the river by the temple...it is a superb example of game development.

One final note about Lara and her appearance. I have been playing and studying and collecting the Tomb Raider games for over a decade now, and own all of them in the original release and have studied them all up to now with great interest. Lara as an iconic figure has evolved over the years but for the true Lara, the real Lara who is seen in some of the games more than others, she is a wonderful, mysterious, hyperbolic, quixotic, and at time very powerful and scary lady, but always a lady and always alluring and feminine. Efforts to make her ordinary and plain, to downplay her feminine charms have occurred since the games were first released and continue i can see from some of the posts in my thread here and elsewhere. I require courtesy in my thread however and if your comments become too negative or show too much effort to bully me, i will request pruning by the moderators. We have a courteous forum here and it is a fine place to enjoy and to share our enjoyment of these wonderful games. So let us continue and enjoy Lara in this, which i can see is another wonderful addition to this remarkable series.

On with the journey, tonight we attack the temple. We are going to be careful...for we suspect there will be ample challenges ahead
CrisGer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-13, 20:34   #23
Mikky

Quote:
WTF?! You are deliberately posting close ups of her boobs and then you talk about how amazing the game looks, avoiding mentioning her boobs completely, like it's normal. Are you trolling? Well, if you are serious, I have to ask, why do you use such a silly mod in your game?
Mikky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-13, 22:27   #24
peeves

She has those angles in every TR game except TR1.
Old 28-02-13, 23:05   #25
Craig Michaels

While the commentary is lovely, I lost it with the last round of pictures . . . seriously, her breasts just look ridiculous.
Craig Michaels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-13, 00:33   #26
tomblover

Y'all, y'all... some video company for these pictures, provided by our very own H4RR7H.

Last edited by tomblover; 01-03-13 at 00:35.
tomblover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-13, 06:00   #27
Denis

what the hell?!

what happened to her?
did bees bite her boobs?
Denis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-13, 06:50   #28
kevindatsun

I really like your commentary Crisger but seeing your screenshots make me laugh, ahahahaha the hell her boobs grew so huge, but anyway I'm really glad you enjoyed the game
kevindatsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-13, 09:01   #29
peeves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis View Post
what the hell?!

what happened to her?
did bees bite her boobs?
Either that or the bees bit her ass.
Old 02-03-13, 07:00   #30
CrisGer

Continued exploring the temple climbed up to a side temple first to collect some artifacts and study the carvings, the detail is beautifully done, very accurate and interesting and the overall realism is superb and very very nice...

We found more tigers and Lara took care of them...and then explored deeper into the temple and are working on repairing a complex lift above a huge statue of Shiva and Kali, that was very interesting to see because both of them have figured very prominently in my own life and work...so it was a nice touchstone..this continues to be a superb game and beautifully crafted.

I will continue to enjoy sharing and will continue to ignore the immature and silly posts about Lara's appearance.... i hope we can get past that to enjoy this wonderful game. I encourage maturity.

Lara recording for her notes on the video camera...

Lord Shiva..and his consort Kali...

the ruins interiors are beautifully done...

We got part of the mechanism repaired but it is time to take a rest...this is hard work for one who is not comfortable with heights and the gymnastics that Lara enjoys so easily.

More soon.

And Please lets keep the posts somewhat above the kindergarden level of focus. thanks.
CrisGer is offline   Reply With Quote