Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 03-01-21, 11:26   #7071
annl

I noticed that too, the anims must be in there though. Explains the torch drawing instead of pistols and the nazi flags in Natlas Mines.

Look in the debug menu level list, some are named differently.

EDIT: Can anyone compile a list of levels that don't have fatal errors (ones that crash the game)? So far Tomb of Qualopec and Lara's Home are the only two.

Last edited by annl; 03-01-21 at 11:29.
annl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 11:26   #7072
Zsott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niveus View Post
You need to use a dedicated graphics card, not your integrated one.
I solved this by loading my Nvidia control panel on my laptop and making nvidia handle the program (I don't use PC gaming so I really don't know what I'm doing but it was simple to work out).
Search for coregame.exe as the application you want to target in your dedicated graphics control panel.
It works; thank you!
Are you using PS4 controller? I've tried to use the walk/roll (L3/R2, nothing else works, that controls her movement)combination for freecam, but it does nothing for me...

-

I'm just amazed how much asset Natla's mines uses from AoD, from simple shelves, to the crane's control. (which doesn't work, unfortunately)
Also, kinda strange, that the torch works as placeholder for pistols, while the muzzle flashes are working (with sounds too on a few levels)
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 11:29   #7073
BlueCake
Inactive

Hm, i drew the torch thing and Lara started targeting one of these untextured lions on St. Francis Folly, i could actually damage it and there was a target icon, i can't replicate it anymore tho
BlueCake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 11:51   #7074
Jami393

Right I've just downloaded it and I'm probably following the instructions wrong as I can't get this to work.

So I've copied the run.bat from the patch folder and put it into Artbase folder, then I've copied the content from one of the level folders from the patcher folder and then ran the .bat and it's coming up with errors. Has anyone got any clues to what I'm doing wrong?
Jami393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 11:57   #7075
ANoDE
Golden

Shameless plug: This thread has step-by-step instructions and troubleshooting tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCake View Post
Hm, i drew the torch thing and Lara started targeting one of these untextured lions on St. Francis Folly, i could actually damage it and there was a target icon, i can't replicate it anymore tho
I think once you shoot it, it 'dies'. I could shoot it once also (with a targeting circle).

Last edited by ANoDE; 03-01-21 at 11:58.
ANoDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 11:57   #7076
ANoDE
Golden

Sorry, double post.
Old 03-01-21, 12:01   #7077
Jami393

Right I'll check that out later. Thank you very much.
Jami393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 12:11   #7078
UroshUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoDE View Post
Shameless plug: This thread has step-by-step instructions and troubleshooting tips.

I think once you shoot it, it 'dies'. I could shoot it once also (with a targeting circle).
Hahahha I just saw that you posted this, I was making my own google doc file but I guess it's no longer needed.

You can also target certain TNT crates and Lara focuses them, and these don't die. Certain rats can be targeted too and die in a few shots.
UroshUchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 12:32   #7079
ANoDE
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
Hahahha I just saw that you posted this, I was making my own google doc file but I guess it's no longer needed.

You can also target certain TNT crates and Lara focuses them, and these don't die. Certain rats can be targeted too and die in a few shots.
Justin suggested that creating a separate thread would be best to keep track of everything.

Please PM me (or just post in the thread) if you have further information or if I am missing something, so I can update the posts
Old 03-01-21, 12:35   #7080
Reggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraCablara View Post
I mean it runs many modern games perfectly fine, I dont see why this old thing would be a problem
Same! I can run a game like Metal Gear Solid 5 or Rayman Legends just fine but this is a total no bueno. Textureless if I run it with Intel graphics enabled and Powerpoint frames per seconds if I disable it and controls don't respond at all in that mode either.

Shame but perhaps it's meant to be and by the time I get compatible hardware, TRAE might have had some work done on it by the fans.
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote