Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Legend

Old 20-12-21, 16:18   #141
Ameliorator

Hey it’s nice to see another update from you! I agree that it’s better to have that outfit titled Brown Sleeves and I’ve actually been doing something similar with reducing file sizes by erasing unnecessary texture parts, good timing
Ameliorator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-21, 17:08   #142
ATombRaiderFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameliorator View Post
Hey it’s nice to see another update from you! I agree that it’s better to have that outfit titled Brown Sleeves and I’ve actually been doing something similar with reducing file sizes by erasing unnecessary texture parts, good timing
Hey Ameliorator, great to see you too. Indeed, communication is key so when people read 'Brown Sleeves' they won't be unclear what it means. Tidying up your mods too? Great minds think alike, I guess.

I was just catching up on your thread and I think you've done a superb job making improvements to the outfits mod

Also regarding your other reply, I understand, we all have life commitments, I do hope to see you continue developing the Legend Upgraded project for as long as you enjoy it.
ATombRaiderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-21, 17:40   #143
UroshUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATombRaiderFan View Post
Update: After re-reading the Legend Upgraded thread - Ameliorator made changes to 5 outfits, see here.
Were these 5 outfits improved with custom edits or were these higher-quality versions been discovered in some unused files?
Also, would you recommend using Additional Outfits (Version 1.35).tpf instead of your Outfits.tpf?
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-21, 17:51   #144
Ameliorator

Quote:
Hey Ameliorator, great to see you too. Indeed, communication is key so when people read 'Brown Sleeves' they won't be unclear what it means. Tidying up your mods too? Great minds think alike, I guess.

I was just catching up on your thread and I think you've done a superb job making improvements to the outfits mod

Also regarding your other reply, I understand, we all have life commitments, I do hope to see you continue developing the Legend Upgraded project for as long as you enjoy it.
Aw thanks I appreciate your support. I’m definitely not abandoning Legend Upgraded as it’s a lot fun to work on but like I said, there’s just no time right now sadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
Were these 5 outfits improved with custom edits or were these higher-quality versions been discovered in some unused files?
Also, would you recommend using Additional Outfits (Version 1.35).tpf instead of your Outfits.tpf?
Hey there, those were custom improvements by me and everything will be the most up to date in my Additional Outfits Version 1.35, which I will rename to just Outfits.tpf (Edited this as I read ATRFs post wrong at first)

Last edited by Ameliorator; 20-12-21 at 18:04.
Old 20-12-21, 18:03   #145
ATombRaiderFan

Quote:
Yes, those are custom edits, I did some too like this one. Do I recommend Ameliorator's outfits mod instead of my legacy outfits mod? Definitely yes

Quote:
Hey there, those were custom improvements by me and everything will be the most up to date in ATombRaiderFan’s new Outfits.tpf
You should give yourself credit, I only did some of the work

If everyone's happy with Ameliorator's outfits mod then I'll remove my legacy outfits mod from the download link and direct people to Legend Upgraded thread so they can download Outfits.tpf.

Last edited by ATombRaiderFan; 20-12-21 at 18:26.
Old 20-12-21, 18:53   #146
Ameliorator

Quote:
Yes, those are custom edits, I did some too like this one. Do I recommend Ameliorator's outfits mod instead of my legacy outfits mod? Definitely yes

You should give yourself credit, I only did some of the work

If everyone's happy with Ameliorator's outfits mod then I'll remove my legacy outfits mod from the download link and direct people to Legend Upgraded thread so they can download Outfits.tpf.
Lol I know I probably should, I just like to make sure you get the credit for all the great work you did before me!

And hey it’s completely up to you if you want to keep your stuff archived. I didn’t make any alterations to the look of the outfits, just quality enhancements
Old 20-12-21, 19:48   #147
UroshUchiha

I see, now I understand. Thank you both for the reply! I love the changes in those 5 outfits so I was wondering if it was custom or did you find them in a higher quality in some unused files.

Replaced the Outfits.tpf file hosted here with your v1.35 on my local storage. Making sure to keep stuff up to date for my future playthrough, whenever that may happen haha.
Old 21-12-21, 09:49   #148
ATombRaiderFan

Quote:
Lol I know I probably should, I just like to make sure you get the credit for all the great work you did before me!

And hey it’s completely up to you if you want to keep your stuff archived. I didn’t make any alterations to the look of the outfits, just quality enhancements
Thank you!!

It's okay, the archive page was set up for Legend Fixes and I've only included the legecy outfits mod for convenience, I'll remove it and add the relevant information to OP. I'm pleased that you made further enhancements because the psp textures are very low res (128px) and looks blurry on Lara.

To recap:
  • TheTreeble ripped 14 PSP textures, 5 were already present on PC and these are HQ, these include Camo Shorts (found in an unused DRM file) and four other (not exclusive) textures.
  • The other 9 textures were modified/replaced by myself, and 6 of these have been further modified/enhanced by Ameliorator.
  • The Evening, Dragon Ripped texture was found in an unused DRM file, I've also combined this texture with the Evening (unripped) texture to create the Evening, Dragon outfit as well.

Last edited by ATombRaiderFan; 21-12-21 at 11:38.
Old 02-04-23, 13:59   #149
UroshUchiha

From what I can see, both tpf files for this and Underworld are down.
Old 03-04-23, 09:21   #150
ATombRaiderFan

Quote:
From what I can see, both tpf files for this and Underworld are down.
All links for the LAU Fixes are back up again, sorry about that.

As always, thank you for your interest