www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 18-05-21, 22:55   #291
justin
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymi6 View Post
Hey Delca
One solution would be as mentioned Tomb Editor's "merge objects as room geometry" or Imported Geometry, but then the problem transfers to the number of vertices of room geometry allowed per room without crashing, especially since you have very detailed objects
Ah duh, I forgot to consider that when I mentioned merging. I need to keep that in mind myself if I decide to use merged geomtry
justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-21, 14:00   #292
egypt_gypsie
Professor

I will just copy paste what I wrote on Discord about my "fake 10 review":

Quote:
And genuinely, simply due to the dedication and craftsmanship alone in Louvre Galleries, Delca didn't deserve anything less than a simple string of praising adjectives.
I did not write that review to bump his score or any other nonsense, I wrote it because I simply didn't have other words to give besides those. (Ignore that they are the same words in the famous Lady Gaga GIF, even though using those words was perhaps inspired by that GIF.)
Old 20-05-21, 10:52   #293
lara_fox_croft
Hobbyist

Hi,

Just passing by to tell you ( what I've already said in my review)

I really enjoyed your level, I hope that some 'hard' reviews were not discouraging to you. I don't play a lot of levels, but when I saw yours on the level list, I was like 'I got to play this one'.
I can't wait to see the full adventure I'm sure it will be a master piece, that everyone will enjoy to raid ( even the dirty jealous/ragers).
Ps: about modifying your levels by hearing players complaints is a good idea, but keep in mind that you'll always have people complaining about whatever you do. When I released the demo of my project some people even complained before to play it LOL

I wish you the best of luck for the rest of the adventure.
lara_fox_croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-21, 17:47   #294
Tulilintu
Archaeologist

I was almost crying when I played this. It felt like this is finally, finally that gorgeous TRAOD that it could've been if Eidos hadn't messed everything up so bad (especially with the horrible controls and the endless amount of bugs). Someone FINALLY took/takes their time to do justice for this game.