www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures, Shows and Shorts

Old 27-02-18, 08:09   #9781
Soma Holiday
Relic Hunter

These press junkets have to be exhausting! Hours and hours of answering the same questions over and over! Im starting to understand why actors get paid so much!

Anyone else feel like time is dragging until this movie releases? The last 2 weeks have felt like months to me!

^ i wonder how much those puzzle boxes will be going for on ebay in 6 months lol. Kinda sad its so easily solved, hope theres more to it in the movie.

Last edited by Soma Holiday; 27-02-18 at 08:37.
Soma Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-18, 09:04   #9782
James_Rutland
Tomb Raider

https://open.spotify.com/user/myplay...0etUGizRY48hIC

"With music from the original games, the original film, Fifth Harmony, Megan Trainor, Destiny's Child, 2WEI and more!"

What the hell!?

Oh, I think it's just a radio-made playlist made in anticipation of the actual soundtrack, because it's got Junkie XL soundtracks from other films I thought it was official for a sec.

I do wonder when we'll get to preview the soundtrack. It's one of the things I'm most excited for! I hope there's a variety, from what we've heard the music during the rapids is very different to the music when she's doing the tomb entrance puzzle.

Last edited by James_Rutland; 27-02-18 at 09:07.
James_Rutland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-18, 09:57   #9783
Soma Holiday
Relic Hunter

So a few pages back someone said the embargo lifts the 14th, but the movie opens a week early in some countries so why wouldnt the embargo lift prior to those releases?
Old 27-02-18, 10:05   #9784
James_Rutland
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma Holiday View Post
So a few pages back someone said the embargo lifts the 14th, but the movie opens a week early in some countries so why wouldnt the embargo lift prior to those releases?
I don't know but if that's true I'm a bit worried That's only 2 days before release. If most the reviews were good they'd want to show off the reviews more than 2 days prior.

New tv spot with a small glimpse of Sophie, Lara racing on her bike and a stunning landscape shot of Stormy Yamatai ()

Lara looks so much better when her hair isn't pulled all the way back and is a bit looser like in the shot at 0:14

Last edited by James_Rutland; 27-02-18 at 10:28.
James_Rutland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-18, 10:44   #9785
PinkyPromise
Professor

I need to stop seeing more!
PinkyPromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-18, 10:51   #9786
Soma Holiday
Relic Hunter

Not really spoilers cause it pertains to footage we've already seen thats slightly changed but just in case im whiting it out:

Omg i LOVE LOVE LOVE that alternate shot of her with the pistols now!! Her smile is so Classic Lara!! I hope they use that one!! and she's wearing the necklace in it!!! Are they like digitally adding it in at this point? Lol.

Last edited by Soma Holiday; 27-02-18 at 11:06.
Old 27-02-18, 11:27   #9787
irishhips
Tomb Raider

Old 27-02-18, 11:47   #9788
tombstone
Professor

What I'm wondering is what is lara going to be doing when she escapes mathias? We know what she did when she escaped the scavengers in tboot, but the scavengers aren't a thing in the movie so is she just going to be running around until she finds lu ren again?
tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-18, 12:03   #9789
LegendLuvr24
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma Holiday View Post
It's probably when the embargo lifts in the United States I'd imagine. I doubt they'd tell publications in other countries 'sorry, but you have to hold your review till the United States sees the movie'. That sounds silly.
LegendLuvr24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-18, 12:07   #9790
2001LC20
Inactive

Why this doesn't have the sounds is it just my phone????

https://www.etalk.ca/Movies/video/Al...der-vid1334967
2001LC20 is offline   Reply With Quote