Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider on Mobile

Old 08-02-21, 15:52   #801
Mikky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
I managed to install the new version but I lost all my progression. RIP
Gurl, I wouldn't touch the game ever again if I lost my progress. Spending 5 days grinding just to pass one chapter... This game needs to be fixed.

Anyone know what that red journal is in the main menu? Something you unlock, or it's just not available on this early access?
Mikky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-21, 18:18   #802
Chamayoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikky View Post
Gurl, I wouldn't touch the game ever again if I lost my progress. Spending 5 days grinding just to pass one chapter... This game needs to be fixed.

Anyone know what that red journal is in the main menu? Something you unlock, or it's just not available on this early access?
Yeah it's pretty discouraging ! I think the red journal is the option settings, but not sure why we couldn't have any access to this.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-21, 08:55   #803
UroshUchiha

Oof if I lost my progress I would not start from scratch honestly. Yeah the red journal is not available at the moment whatever it is. Not sure if it's the options cause you already have that cog icon where you can play around with audio settings but that's about it for now.
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-21, 18:24   #804
Ellioft

I play the game since the 4th February and I'm already at the Vilcabamba section without any cheating
Ellioft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-21, 11:34   #805
MissJodieG

In which regions is the game available currently? Does anyone happen to know?
MissJodieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-21, 14:34   #806
Mikky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJodieG View Post
In which regions is the game available currently? Does anyone happen to know?
Thailand and Philippines are the only countries I know of.
Old 11-02-21, 14:43   #807
MissJodieG

Quote:
Thailand and Philippines are the only countries I know of.
Thank you.

I'd love to try it out but I'm too stupid to figure out how to do it.
MissJodieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-21, 17:11   #808
Mikky

So after what feels like years of grinding, I finally beat the last boss. And... Nothing. Not even a little trinket, some gold, no "congratulations", no "thank you for playing", no "more chapters coming soon", not even the usual EXP bonus you get for completing a chapter. It just pops you back to the title screen as if nothing happened. Now I wasn't expecting anything mind-blowing, but at least an acknowledgement of some kind would have been nice. So now I'm just like:

But whatever, I'm over it. Overall, the game was nice at times. I do not recommend anyone to play the game as it is now, not even out of curiosity, because the chances are you'll get stuck in a loop of addiction. Definitely wait until the full release and/or they balance everything out. And I pray that they do, otherwise I can guarantee this game will flop so hard.
Old 12-02-21, 19:54   #809
TombRaider_Ed

Quote:
So after what feels like years of grinding, I finally beat the last boss. And... Nothing. Not even a little trinket, some gold, no "congratulations", no "thank you for playing", no "more chapters coming soon", not even the usual EXP bonus you get for completing a chapter. It just pops you back to the title screen as if nothing happened. Now I wasn't expecting anything mind-blowing, but at least an acknowledgement of some kind would have been nice. So now I'm just like:

But whatever, I'm over it. Overall, the game was nice at times. I do not recommend anyone to play the game as it is now, not even out of curiosity, because the chances are you'll get stuck in a loop of addiction. Definitely wait until the full release and/or they balance everything out. And I pray that they do, otherwise I can guarantee this game will flop so hard.
Don't worry; you're playing the unbalanced technical soft launch version - it's not about the story, the monetization, the new features etc., it's literally just to test technical infrastructure, frame-rate balancing, security etc.

This is why we soft launch and don't want fans to play it until global, so many features and much more Tomb Raider-i-ness in what's to come.

Hoping you give it another try when they full version is ready!
TombRaider_Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-21, 22:12   #810
SoraSakai
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombRaider_Ed View Post
Don't worry; you're playing the unbalanced technical soft launch version - it's not about the story, the monetization, the new features etc., it's literally just to test technical infrastructure, frame-rate balancing, security etc.

This is why we soft launch and don't want fans to play it until global, so many features and much more Tomb Raider-i-ness in what's to come.

Hoping you give it another try when they full version is ready!
I don’t personally believe a single thing you’re saying. It’s very blatant what type of game this is.
SoraSakai is offline   Reply With Quote