Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider on Mobile

Old 18-05-21, 22:25   #901
JuditePrince12

I'm ready to see what Reloaded has in store
Also is that Shelley Blonde? 👀
JuditePrince12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-21, 02:35   #902
Mikky

That actually looks like a lot of dialogue judging from that page. It's kinda weird how much they're putting into this game but it does make me more excited and curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuditePrince12 View Post
I'm ready to see what Reloaded has in store
Also is that Shelley Blonde? 👀
Oh god, could you imagine? She's my favourite classic VA and I always wished she came back for one more game. I mean, do I want it to be a mobile game? No, but it would be better than nothing
Mikky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-21, 05:51   #903
JuditePrince12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikky View Post
That actually looks like a lot of dialogue judging from that page. It's kinda weird how much they're putting into this game but it does make me more excited and curious

Oh god, could you imagine? She's my favourite classic VA and I always wished she came back for one more game. I mean, do I want it to be a mobile game? No, but it would be better than nothing
I think Ed said they're spending a hefty amount of the soundtrack alone for the game. They made a rendition of the classic theme which to me sounds like its mixed in with the reboot. (It just sounds so good) And Shelley is my personal fav classic Lara as well. I would like all the VA's to come back to the series in some way too!
Old 20-05-21, 14:10   #904
Mikky

I thought it would be kind of fun if we all shared our stat screens and showed off what gear we have. Here's mine:

I'm mostly curious to see if anyone else has any Epic gears and weapons, and find out the struggle they went through to get them
Old 20-05-21, 19:27   #905
saqueadordt

I haven't been so lucky but I'm having fun

saqueadordt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-21, 19:50   #906
Mikky

Hey, that's not bad at all. I wish I had a rare Shotgun - or any rare weapon that's not the pistols
Old 20-05-21, 20:19   #907
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikky View Post
Hey, that's not bad at all. I wish I had a rare Shotgun - or any rare weapon that's not the pistols
That's why I don't play this, I never got any weapons from the boxes. And the boxes are cumbersome to get. At least in archero, the original game made it easy to get new weapons and upgrade them. Archero was nowhere near grindy and cumbersome as Reloaded is.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-21, 00:44   #908
JuditePrince12

I'm confused...if Reloaded is being soft launched in different places, why is there still voice lines and other things being done? When it officially launches in the U.S., will there be some sort of massive update to change the game dramatically?
Old 21-05-21, 01:58   #909
Mikky

Well, of course? That drastic update being version 1.00, that will be the official, full launch of the game, that everyone will have access to, and obviously there will be features included that are not yet implemented. You should just see this "soft launch" as a sort of open beta, where a few players are testing the game and the devs are gathering feedback. It's pretty routine stuff for mobile games these days.

I imagine the core gameplay will largely remain the same, but with the introduction of voice acting, we can guess that there will be a story of some kind, so expect a lot of things to at least feel and look different

Last edited by Mikky; 22-05-21 at 10:31.
Old 21-05-21, 20:52   #910
JuditePrince12

If that's the case, it's weird that they wouldn't just call it an open beta. Does this mean that they won't use play testers anymore at Square?