Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Old 15-08-21, 11:42   #1
Greenapple968

Arrow Attempting To Kill Both Invincible Prisoners

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPdciCdcKxg

There are a total of nine prisoners in this level who help you against the MP Guards. Out of those nine prisoners, two of them are invincible. Back in 2011, I uploaded a video which showed us that it's possible to kill the first invincible prisoner with water. In this video, I again demonstrated how to kill the first invincible prisoner. The first time, I used the All Weapons Cheat, shot the invincible prisoner which resulted in him following me into the room that you flood, enabling me to kill him with water. The second time, I used a glitch to kill one of the enemies and lured a different enemy into the room that you flood, and trapped him there. I then used the presence of the MP Guard to lure the invincible prisoner into the room, where I then killed him by flooding the place. The third time I didn't use any cheats or glitches. Instead, I did the level the normal way and slowly lured the prisoner into the room by nudging into him, making him move into the room so that I could then drown him.

The purpose of this video was to focus on the second invincible prisoner, and see whether there's anyway of killing him as well. I tried to kill him with guns, which obviously didn't work. I then demonstrated that it's possible to kill regular prisoners with doors. I tried to kill the invincible prisoner with doors but had no joy. The prisoner just runs around while continuously bleeding but without dying. I honestly can't think of any other way of possibly killing him, and so I don't think there's a way of killing the second invincible prisoner. None the less, I wanted to show you my attempts to kill him. I think that this video reassures the idea that the second invincible prisoner can't be killed.
Greenapple968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-21, 21:52   #2
Frceghst8

I don't remember the invincible prisoners. Just the regular ones.
Frceghst8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-21, 22:48   #3
Greenapple968

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frceghst8 View Post
I don't remember the invincible prisoners. Just the regular ones.
I think you normally wouldn't realise that any of the prisoners are invincible unless you do the All Weapons Cheat and shoot them.
Old 17-08-21, 13:11   #4
Frceghst8

I rarely use the weapons cheat. I'll try next time I play TR 3.
Frceghst8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-21, 17:29   #5
Mek

As regards the second invincible prisoner, I think that only something special would kill him, something that kills instantly. Maybe the lasers that are near his area – the ones that Lara encounter after seeing a plane in a hangar. However, I am not sure if he can reach that area.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-21, 20:45   #6
Greenapple968

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
As regards the second invincible prisoner, I think that only something special would kill him, something that kills instantly. Maybe the lasers that are near his area – the ones that Lara encounter after seeing a plane in a hangar. However, I am not sure if he can reach that area.
I don't believe that the second invincible prisoner can reach any of the lasers.
Old 19-08-21, 00:57   #7
wimc

Dumb question time.

I haven't played TR3 in a long time. Does aiming at any of them work, more so to the invincible ones.

Someday will play again.
wimc is offline   Reply With Quote