www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 25-06-21, 03:08   #36311
matrix54
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzi master View Post
I was joking sbout keeping Claire's line. No matter how they portray Alfrexia though, people will take it out of context and get angry. It should be fine, but I'd be willing to bet Capcom is too scared of the possible bad publicity.
Nothing he did can be taken out of context because it was expressed clearly. Being alone in the castle gave him a personality disorder. The line should be removed, but that part of the plot is important, considering itís a major factor in the gameís twist.
Old 25-06-21, 03:36   #36312
Greenapple968
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by trfansince96 View Post
I don't think they're skipping Code Veronica Remake just because they're doing 4 first. I feel like they're doing 4 first because Leon and then doing Code Veronica later.
A remake for RE4? Yes please!
Old 25-06-21, 13:45   #36313
xdesperado_
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenapple968 View Post
A remake for RE4? Yes please!
It's been in development for some time now, but who knows when it'll be ready. https://www.videogameschronicle.com/...ke-overhauled/
xdesperado_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-21, 15:30   #36314
Greenapple968
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdesperado_ View Post
It's been in development for some time now, but who knows when it'll be ready. https://www.videogameschronicle.com/...ke-overhauled/
I'll probably have to purchase a more up to date console in order to be able to play it; I doubt it will be available on any of the consoles that I currently own. I really hope that there'll be some way of saving Luiz in the remake; I really like him and don't like his unfortunate fate in RE4.
Old 25-06-21, 17:18   #36315
VictorXD
Relic Hunter

^ We should count ourselves fortunate if Luis is in the game at all at this point, considering the scissor happy approach the remakes have

On another note: I wonder when are Capcom going to announce Outrage, I'm really curious to see how it looks, even though I'm not a huge fan of the Majini like enemies rumour.
Old 25-06-21, 22:38   #36316
Uzi master
Relic Hunter

2 and 3 had different teams, the 2 team took over 4 from the 3 team, so I wouldn't be too worried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix54 View Post
Nothing he did can be taken out of context because it was expressed clearly. Being alone in the castle gave him a personality disorder. The line should be removed, but that part of the plot is important, considering itís a major factor in the gameís twist.
Anything can be taken out of context, come on now

I'd be pleasantly surprised if Capcom did remake CV, I just don't see it happening precisely because they can't remove that from the plot.
Uzi master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-21, 07:18   #36317
Greenapple968
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorXD View Post
^ We should count ourselves fortunate if Luis is in the game at all at this point, considering the scissor happy approach the remakes have

On another note: I wonder when are Capcom going to announce Outrage, I'm really curious to see how it looks, even though I'm not a huge fan of the Majini like enemies rumour.
I would hate for him to get cut out all together. As well as liking Luiz, the cabin bit where you and Luiz go up against all those enemies is probably my favourite part of the game.
Old 26-06-21, 09:29   #36318
Grizzly Bear
Archaeologist

Do you really think Alexia/Albert would be a problem?

I mean, Claire lines would be changed of course (look at Resident Evil 2/3 remakes, the dialogues will be entirely rewritten and upgraded)

Honestly I really want to see Albert as a villain again
His character was so unique

He's not the typical bad guy like Nikolai

I've seen this thing that he would be a problem online but I just don't see why and I don't understand why people think that...

Is that because a trans man (Alfred is not even trans by the way....but let's pretend) is the villain and not part of the "good" characters?

I don't know, I'm just guessing the reason... Because honestly I don't see any problem

There are good and evil people, their sexuality could be anything...
There are good straight people
Good gay people
Evil straight people
Evil gay people

Last edited by Grizzly Bear; 26-06-21 at 09:34.
Grizzly Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-21, 14:00   #36319
Lord Lulu
Archaeologist

When it comes to Resident Evil Code Veronica X, it is a decent game in the series. For me it felt to long. Mostly from how they split the game into sections. Certainly didn't like how the inventory would be shared after the tyrant fight. So if you had bad management you would lock out things for the characters. I do remember liking the sound track. though it has been years since I last played the game.

This song always stuck out to me and is my favorite from the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27k54RPafO8
Old 26-06-21, 17:00   #36320
Grizzly Bear
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Lulu View Post
When it comes to Resident Evil Code Veronica X, it is a decent game in the series. For me it felt to long. Mostly from how they split the game into sections. Certainly didn't like how the inventory would be shared after the tyrant fight. So if you had bad management you would lock out things for the characters. I do remember liking the sound track. though it has been years since I last played the game.

This song always stuck out to me and is my favorite from the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27k54RPafO8
Yes, that creepy lullaby is amazing!
Grizzly Bear is offline   Reply With Quote