Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Tomb Raider Next Generation

Old 22-05-21, 11:59   #14741
Caesum

I'm trying to use Leikkuri to apply a new font. I'm using THIS font along with the newest Leikkuri, but when I apply it, put fonts.pc in graphics/wads and then recompile the level, I get this result:

Can someone explain me what I'm doing wrong? I literally just do what's said in the readme. I open preset, click 'patch', then put font.pc in the graphics folder and then recompile. The result is always the same.
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-21, 13:36   #14742
CircusBabysGal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesum View Post
I'm trying to use Leikkuri to apply a new font. I'm using THIS font along with the newest Leikkuri, but when I apply it, put fonts.pc in graphics/wads and then recompile the level, I get this result:

Can someone explain me what I'm doing wrong? I literally just do what's said in the readme. I open preset, click 'patch', then put font.pc in the graphics folder and then recompile. The result is always the same.
everything looks perfectly fine
CircusBabysGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-21, 14:15   #14743
Mulf

Quote:
Originally Posted by CircusBabysGal View Post
everything looks perfectly fine
Does it, though? Have a closer look:

Sorry, can't help with the issue. I thought Leikkuri was exclusively for TREP, I've only just learned that you can use it with TRNG as well.

Last edited by Mulf; 22-05-21 at 14:19.
Mulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-21, 14:31   #14744
HaniHeger

Quote:

Are you using Tomb Editor? Go to level settings>sky and font and change the font.pc file

also really cool title level

Last edited by HaniHeger; 22-05-21 at 14:32.
HaniHeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-21, 20:18   #14745
Caesum

Thanks! In the end I decided to drop Leikkuri in favour of NG_Center's Font patcher. I'm not exactly a fan of it, but everything seems to work fine now.
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-21, 20:51   #14746
Niveus

Quote:
Thanks! In the end I decided to drop Leikkuri in favour of NG_Center's Font patcher. I'm not exactly a fan of it, but everything seems to work fine now.
I have put a tutorial for Leikkuri in the tutorials section.
Take a look and let me know if you still can’t get it to work.
TRNG fonts are so low quality.
Niveus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-21, 22:20   #14747
Craig Michaels

I've learned how to trigger a door when an enemy dies - but I'm uncertain how to trigger a door only once *two* enemies have both been killed. Is this possible?
Craig Michaels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-21, 22:36   #14748
PedroTheGamer

^ yup,you need use ''switch'' trigger,but you need place the trigger all blocks in room....when enemie dies door opens...works in all engines 1/5
PedroTheGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-21, 22:43   #14749
Craig Michaels

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroTheGamer View Post
^ yup,you need use ''switch'' trigger,but you need place the trigger all blocks in room....when enemie dies door opens...works in all engines 1/5
I was hoping to use script triggers since I have other things going on in the room, I just don’t know how to set it up with two different enemies. Is that still possible?
Craig Michaels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-21, 22:49   #14750
PedroTheGamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Michaels View Post
I was hoping to use script triggers since I have other things going on in the room, I just don’t know how to set it up with two different enemies. Is that still possible?
i don't think with two enemies is possible,prob hardcoded without scripting..

EDIT:I've already seen something similar in TR3, in '' the lost city of tinnos '' if I'm not mistaken, the more they appear, in 3 different enemies moments with the '' switch trigger '' and probably included flipmap.

Last edited by PedroTheGamer; 22-05-21 at 22:51.
PedroTheGamer is offline   Reply With Quote