FanosCroft

bikini outfit
FanosCroft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-20, 08:32   #102
ANoDE
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara_Fan1 View Post
Well as you said music is subjective to everyone, while you can name them off the top of your head, I wouldn’t be able to even if I tried. So I stand by my statement, the scores from Shadow, Rise and majority of Tomb Raider’13 doesn’t stand out for me.
I'm with you on this, actually. The only musical part from the TR reboot is the TR'13 main theme. All the others just seem to fade away as soon as I quit the games. I really would like to have a more memorable theme for the next generation of Tomb Raider games. Something catchy, but not cheesy - something that's easily identifiable and stays with me even after I quit the game.

But I also agree with the first statement - that music IS subjective to everyone, so maybe I just wish for something that's more to my taste than what reboot's music was.
ANoDE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-20, 10:47   #103
Jamise_Croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanosCroft View Post
bikini outfit
delete
Jamise_Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-20, 12:01   #104
trfansince96

I'm ready for the return of the original Lara with no ties to the LAU series either. Just plain old Lara with no family issues clogging the way. Badass raiding tombs, with her sassy attitude. I don't need Lara to be more 'human' and relatable like they tried doing with LAU and reboot. Sappy is not Lara.
trfansince96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-20, 12:27   #105
Pillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by trfansince96 View Post
I'm ready for the return of the original Lara with no ties to the LAU series either. Just plain old Lara with no family issues clogging the way. Badass raiding tombs, with her sassy attitude. I don't need Lara to be more 'human' and relatable like they tried doing with LAU and reboot. Sappy is not Lara.
Maybe have her dramatically change after the ritual she did to save paititi. Like she entered in contact with her true self and with the "tomb raider she is destined to be" or whatever. I was actually fairly satisfied with her during the game, not old Lara or anything that cool but at least she was ok to be around with.
Pillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-20, 09:18   #106
gr00tcake
Inactive

Quote:
bikini outfit
OOF. Could you imagine the uproar lmao, i wouldn’t mind the return of the bikini though
gr00tcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-20, 23:15   #107
FanosCroft

on a serious side, one thing i want is better attention to detail FSS, in Rise and Shadow Lara would get so scratched up and full of bruises after some set pieces but later on in future cutscenes all of her scars and scratches are gone and she’s clean as if she took a long shower. it was annoying, just look at how lara looks in syria after the car crash but when she goes in siberia which happens like a day after she’s like new...
Old 07-06-20, 02:15   #108
Athukraz

Quote:
on a serious side, one thing i want is better attention to detail FSS, in Rise and Shadow Lara would get so scratched up and full of bruises after some set pieces but later on in future cutscenes all of her scars and scratches are gone and she’s clean as if she took a long shower. it was annoying, just look at how lara looks in syria after the car crash but when she goes in siberia which happens like a day after she’s like new...
There's two weeks between Syria and Siberia, but yeah she's pretty clean in Croft Manor

Last edited by Athukraz; 07-06-20 at 02:16.
Athukraz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-20, 07:36   #109
FanosCroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
There's two weeks between Syria and Siberia, but yeah she's pretty clean in Croft Manor
oop see
Old 07-06-20, 11:58   #110
jtdp26

Assuming they don't just mix up the gameplay completely and that the next game will still mostly resemble the survivor games. I'd like:

- Pacing, story and characters on par with 2013.
- Relics and documents in the style of 2013
- Variety of locations of rise
- If rpg elements have to be there (shops, sidequests etc) then similar to rise
- core gameplay of shadow (outside of paititi I mean)
- tombs of the quantity and difficulty of shadow

All three games have different pros and cons, if they just took the pros from all three you could potentially make a fantastic survivor style game.

Then as far as things completely new. We could have vehicles back, would be neat to have the motorbike back and have large vehicle based hubs. Could have large ocean hubs like underworld.

Would also be cool to delve further into the supernatural. Could have some kind of supernatural equipment. Like having telekinesis could make for some interesting puzzles.

And then as far as setting, desert and urban are the only two obvious ones I can think of that the survivor games haven't done in a big way yet.
jtdp26 is offline   Reply With Quote