www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Legend

Old 15-05-21, 05:01   #11
SSfox
Hobbyist

I loved this game despite being not very OG TR like, like it was way too easy for example, and specially way too short, i remember i was so shocked how short it was, i don't have that feeling much usually except for recently RE3R (very good and very short too). But i love it mostly because i missed too much Lara at the time, also i wasn't playing very much videogames because i was at the end of my scholarship and that was my only focus during this year (i played for 2 weeks during that year), so i was like someone who didn't eat anything for 2 weeks and then suddenly he got to eat the best meat in the best restaurant. And of course it was a very good game a well.

Graphics were outstanding (still looks quite good today), Lara redesign was awesome and she cool in that game too ( a bit different but still cool) , the game was a lot of fun, usually i wouldn't describe TR games by fun but that's really how i would describe Legend for the most part.

Considering during that time i was hearing a lot of people saying TR is dead franchise and all, but then she come back with Legend, it was so neat and make shut up all those "TR is dead" people's mouth.

Last edited by SSfox; 15-05-21 at 10:15.
SSfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-21, 09:35   #12
Greenapple968
Tomb Raider

When I first started playing this game I did enjoy it but my opinion on the game soon declined. I no longer own this game and don't have any desire to play it. I'm envious of those of you who like Legend and the rest of Crystal's TR games; I wish that I could like the modern games of the TR series as much as I like the classics. To those of you celebrating the anniversary, I wish you a happy party.
Old 15-05-21, 15:11   #13
Tomb Raidering
Professor

Legend was amazing, a real serve, one of the best TR games ever made. The GP fondly remembers it for a reason, especially after how AoD ruined the franchise’s image (even though I love the game).
Old 15-05-21, 15:50   #14
Greenapple968
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
Legend was amazing, a real serve, one of the best TR games ever made. The GP fondly remembers it for a reason, especially after how AoD ruined the franchise’s image (even though I love the game).
I wish that I had the same opinion on Legend that you have.
Old 17-05-21, 22:51   #15
Girafarig32
Professor

Happy 15th anniversary TRL, one of the most underrated TR games as far as visuals and soundtrack. I have a very fond place for it in my heart.
Old 17-05-21, 22:54   #16
Greenapple968
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girafarig32 View Post
Happy 15th anniversary TRL, one of the most underrated TR games as far as visuals and soundtrack. I have a very fond place for it in my heart.
I have a fond place for Legend in my dustbin.
Old 18-05-21, 05:40   #17
ATombRaiderFan
Historian

I still remember the first time I've played this game, it was a demo of Bolivia. I've kept getting stuck in the large room with the two big wheels. After a few attempts over several days of trial and error, I managed to solve this puzzle and got past the door, and then the screen turned to black and text showed:

To be Continued...
Spring 2006
ATombRaiderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-21, 08:55   #18
Greenapple968
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATombRaiderFan View Post
I still remember the first time I've played this game, it was a demo of Bolivia. I've kept getting stuck in the large room with the two big wheels. After a few attempts over several days of trial and error, I managed to solve this puzzle and got past the door, and then the screen turned to black and text showed:

To be Continued...
Spring 2006
I got stuck a few times and probably considered England to be the hardest level.
Old 18-05-21, 09:20   #19
ATombRaiderFan
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenapple968 View Post
I got stuck a few times and probably considered England to be the hardest level.
For me the hardest level was Bolivia Redux because the boss battle was arduous and took many attempts. I can't finish it unless the level is set to easy.

I got stuck a few times too back in the day when all the puzzles were new and needed figuring out. Now I just breeze through Legend every time I replay it because the mystery is gone.
ATombRaiderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-21, 09:27   #20
Greenapple968
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATombRaiderFan View Post
For me the hardest level was Bolivia Redux because the boss battle was arduous and took many attempts. I can't finish it unless the level is set to easy.

I got stuck a few times too back in the day when all the puzzles were new and needed figuring out. Now I just breeze through Legend every time I replay it because the mystery is gone.
I think I struggled with all of the levels to be honest. I seem to recall Bolivia Redux being one of the levels that I had less trouble with due to that overpowered weapon. I only played the game on the easy difficulty setting though.