Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 12-02-21, 14:57   #191
Blue_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
Has anyone ever had a dream within a dream if that's even possible.
Yeap. Dreamed that I was at school to receive the grade of an English test. The grade was terrible for my standards. Woke up, went to school to receive the same test, the grade was even lower.

Then I truly woke up. When I eventually got the real test, the grade was decent.
Blue_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-21, 14:29   #192
DragonSlayer

I had a really strange dream during the week me and a friend of mine were in an unknown country we were both Navy Seals hunting a high value target and somehow ended up being captured, they took her away to torture her and possibly worse before bringing her back, we then escaped when they came back for me.

Then I had another one where me and the same friend were kidnapped while on holiday by some guys before managing to escape taking someone else that they had been holding prisoner with us.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-21, 00:13   #193
DragonSlayer

I had a strange dream the other night where I was playing Connect 4 with Max Caulfield, Chloe Price wasn't there unfortunately I would have liked to play Connect 4 with her too and for some reason Morgan Freeman was there too.

I don't remember everything about the dream beyond playing Connect 4 I think that Max was either violently attacked by a well known gang leader and needed protection or she was a witness to a crime that went bad, either way whatever the reason she needed protection.

I was assigned to be her protector and while I'm not 100% sure I think Morgan Freeman was his character from the movie Seven in the dream.
Old 04-03-21, 00:52   #194
Los Angeles
Inactive

I just had a nightmare that I was working in a call center and dealing with annoying customers.
Los Angeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-21, 13:23   #195
xdesperado_

I had a dream that the original Charmed series got revived, as the reboot tanked.
xdesperado_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-21, 17:27   #196
DragonSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
I just had a nightmare that I was working in a call center and dealing with annoying customers.
What is a nightmare for you is unfortunately a reality for some people I would never work in a call center as a call center operator I wouldn't have the patience for it.

What I would do if there was a difficult customer is say I'm transferring you to a different department so that your issue can be dealt with then I would put them on hold indefinitely and force them to listen to the most irritating on hold music until they hang up, I had to listen to Ed Sheeran once so I know how annoying on hold music can be.

There is a scene in the comedy Father Ted where Ted is repeatedly put on hold and instead of listening to a recording he has to listen to a person singing Ave Maria.
Old 17-03-21, 16:37   #197
TombRager

I had dreamed that my teeth were all in weird positions, like my lower canine tooth were in the place of the incisors, wtf.

In the dream there was also a woman who maybe claimed she was Lara Croft (??? i dont remember properly) while I was in a market and she purcharsed me some Lara Croft action figures.

In a point of the dream I also fell inside a deep ice pit.
TombRager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-21, 17:43   #198
Girafarig32

I keep having dreams/nightmares about college days lately. The latest was I was given a test on a novel that I didn't bother to read, and I was the only one who didn't finish in time. I actually had to beg for more time, and then something bad happened that the school had to be evacuated. It was a weird mess lol
Girafarig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-21, 00:19   #199
lararoxs
Golden

I’ve had quite a few nightmares that revolve around being somewhere I know but knowing that I shouldn’t be there/ I need to leave/ am in danger. Often it is a place that I know (it’s been my own house before) but mostly it’s a different layout and I can’t find my way out for some reason, like there’s a threat - once I felt like I was being chased and on another occasion I simply wasn’t supposed to be there and I was hiding, knowing I had to sneak away.

It hasn’t happened for a long time but they’re often quite vivid and the emotions are real. If I ever do escape, I’ve had reasons to go back/ end up back where I was or don’t manage to get out. Very bizarre and I don’t have any indicators as to why I have the dreams or the fears.

It’s one of the few reoccurring dreams that I’ve had. Often I can’t remember.
lararoxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-21, 13:20   #200
DragonSlayer

I had a very NSFW dream during the night about a friend obviously I can't go into detail let's just say it's less 50 Shades of Gray more like 100 Shades of Gray.

If only she was like that in real life that'd be great.