Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 28-03-21, 18:47   #841
Heckler

South African people who argue for the sake of arguing and spend all their energy on foreign politics on social media. I've seen how some were avid Trump supporters just 3 months ago and then blast off at Piers Morgan who they had to google first for being insensitive. One even had a good ranting session about Whatsapp and privacy. On Whatsapp.
Heckler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-21, 07:42   #842
moodydog

"It's not rocket science"...

Ironically rocket science is one of the easier concepts in physics to grasp. It all really boils down to Newton's Third Law/ conservation of momentum.

What it should be... "It's not quantum physics"
moodydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-21, 21:29   #843
DragonSlayer

Lee on Gogglebox saying that he keeps his face mask on his knob, before anyone gets the wrong idea although that ship has probably sailed he was referring to the steering knob in his car, still funny though
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-21, 21:42   #844
jajay119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heckler View Post
South African people who argue for the sake of arguing and spend all their energy on foreign politics on social media. I've seen how some were avid Trump supporters just 3 months ago and then blast off at Piers Morgan who they had to google first for being insensitive. One even had a good ranting session about Whatsapp and privacy. On Whatsapp.
There are far too many people online that just clearly love to argue and nothing more. I'm at a point in my life now where unless I know I can have a decent conversation with you I'm not bothering. You could tell me 2+2 = 5. You're right. Enjoy your life.
jajay119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-21, 13:22   #845
DragonSlayer

I'll do the fingering worst line ever in a movie.
Old 20-04-21, 12:19   #846
RaiderRobin

The other week I was reading an article about educating kids online (you know, closed schools and all that).
At some point it said "Researchers discovered that poorer families have fewer tech gadgets" and I just thought to myself:
...are you heckin...seriously?? It's a heckin' discovery to you that poor families are poor? What, did you think they just act like they're poor for hipster lifestyle purposes?
RaiderRobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-21, 07:10   #847
HecticBartoli

Straight men saying perverted things to women in hopes to pick them up.
HecticBartoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-21, 10:53   #848
DragonSlayer

A few years ago I remember reading about some guys who claimed that they were scientists saying that Santa Claus should lose weight, use environmentally friendly food for the Reindeer most likely to cut down on the Reindeers emissions and not feed them the carrots the children left for the Reindeer.

They also said that Santa Claus shouldn't drink the beer that was left out for him that he should obey a speed limit and that he should drop his trademark greeting of ho ho ho because it was offensive to ho's.

These so called scientists were accused of being politically correct and told don't ruin Christmas for kids.

It reminds me of a cartoon I saw years ago of Santa Claus in court on charges of sexual harassment with the lawyer for the prosecution saying to Santa do you admit that you not once but three times called my client a ho in front of her children.
Old 01-05-21, 12:26   #849
xdesperado_

People who refer themselves as a 'foodie', as if it's a personality trait.
xdesperado_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-21, 22:40   #850
DragonSlayer

dg1995 saying that despite its issues RE3MAKE is a far better experience than the original version.