Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 26-06-20, 15:39   #21
TombRager

@Lara_Fan1 Wow that one for sure is very weird! I'm pretty sure that more people will dream with him if they see the picture, I've seen somewhere that faces you see in dreams are faces of people you've seen in IRL or something like that.

About @Yeauxleaux father, it saddens me and I find it completely relatable. I've lost my grandma last year and sometimes I have dreams where she is present. Waking up to her not being here anymore is sad, but thankfully she had a long life and is now resting on a better place.

I found @klona's dream pretty cute to be honest. Today I had a dream which I think would be kinda similiar. I found myself in a Minecraft world and I've found this little bug that looked like a Weedle (that Pokemon which looks like the Caterpie), though its face looked a little bit different. I myself was pretty shocked by finding the thing, as if it was something I lost but found again. I'm not sure if I had a previous dream where the creature was present, but I was pretty happy of finding the thing again.

The creature had the size of about a queen ant, and I never touched it at all, I found it cute but I thought it would be nasty to touch (I have some kind of fear of worm-like crawling insects which I really am unable to touch it) but still I loved it, so my mother carried it around for me. The dream changed locations multiple times, and still the creature was present and me and my mother made sure that we wouldn't lose it. In the dream I also weirdly kept climbing up my neighbor's wall then dropping back down on my house for whatever reason, and I did that multiple times. Not in a row, but occasionaly I would simply jump to the wall and drop down back to my house.

Then I found myself in a "wooden elevator" which was located on my neighbor's house aswell, and I was trying to go back down but everytime after about three or five seconds the elevator would go back up by itself, so I had to jump out, which I thought it would be quite risky but it was a small jump, and my neighbor and some parents which were present there aswell simply laughed at it. After that, I think I woke up.

The Weedle-like creature also reminded me of a dream I had last year, where I was on a place where there were multiple worms like of the game Worms Armageddon (which I never played but weirdly I dreamed with these worms). I saw one of those climbing a tree up with a crazy smile on their face, while I simply stared in disgust. Then a classmate simply came out of nowhere and grabbed the thing, then began to chase me with it while I ran away desperatly. It was very unsettling.
TombRager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-20, 16:58   #22
larafan25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCake View Post
Many people who dream with "this man" say he's oddly attractive and quite charming in their dreams.
WAT... now im creeped out again. >_>
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-20, 17:18   #23
jajay119

Dreams about losing teeth are apparently linked to stress and not being able to control things going on around you.

I always have them after I drink Coke or Pepsi though which my parents always drummed into me rots your teeth so early it's just guilt
jajay119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-20, 20:17   #24
Yeauxleaux

I like a pair of strong brows on a man, but I think he could shape them up just a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombRager View Post
About @Yeauxleaux father, it saddens me and I find it completely relatable. I've lost my grandma last year and sometimes I have dreams where she is present. Waking up to her not being here anymore is sad, but thankfully she had a long life and is now resting on a better place.
I'm sorry for your loss too

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 26-06-20 at 20:19.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-20, 21:11   #25
TombRager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
[COLOR="purple"]
I'm sorry for your loss too
Thanks.

Oh and to continue this thread, I just remembered of this one dream I had sometime ago that I didn't want to comment at all, it was the most uncomfortable and the gayest dream I ever had and I do not want to happen again. I'm not gonna tell it in details but I just happened to be ****ing probed. I could feel it and it did hurt, it felt like there was a huge turd stuck and I was crapping in reverse. I don't want to comment further on this because just by remembering it, I feel very uncomfortable, I'm not gay or anything but I felt like sharing this because I legitimately wanted to know if anyone ever had a dream like this. Oh and to clarify, I never want to dream about such thing again.

To back away from the horror that I experienced in the further dream and keep this thread more lighthearted maybe, I also remembered this one I had some other time which I was in a club and John Wick was present there. I don't know what he was doing there but he just was there, and I also had a gun for whatever reason so I just approached him and began to follow him around with it as I was some kind of ally. Like I said before maybe, my dreams are weird and make no sense at all most of the time so if this kind of stuff is embarassing to read, blame me and my stupid brain.

Last edited by TombRager; 12-07-20 at 21:13.
Old 12-07-20, 22:15   #26
DragonSlayer

I had a weird dream during the week where the city centre has been wrecked by a tsunami, the city centre resembled the wreck of Metropolis when Superman fought with General Zod in Man of Steel.

A group of us took shelter in a nearby deserted shopping centre that part of the dream played on a loop but was different each time for example entering the building from a different entrance to the place being looted to random types of infected from The Last Of Us it was mostly Clickers and sometimes Bloaters.

I rarely have nightmares I can only recall one where I was freaking out because my computer had a blue screen of death.

Anyone else here have the blue screen of death nightmare?
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-20, 23:01   #27
Chamayoo

Oh gosh I should never have seen this pic from Lara_Fan1 (first page). I'm so anxious he would appear now in my dreams. Hopefully not nightmares, I don't want to be terrified !
If he's really just attractive and charming, I'm totally fine then !

Like DragonSlayer, my nightmares are rare (I consider myself as lucky). I remember a particular one when I distressed in the dark and I wanted to light my room because this is the best way to calm myself and prevents bad dreams. Obviously, my bedside lamp didn't work and panic alert. There I wake up, or think I was. Actually it was a faked waking up, I was again in the dark. Repeat. At least three/four times. Gosh !
Fortunately, when I was really awake I knew it instantly and I was relieved.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-20, 23:02   #28
TombRager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
I had a weird dream during the week where the city centre has been wrecked by a tsunami, the city centre resembled the wreck of Metropolis when Superman fought with General Zod in Man of Steel.

A group of us took shelter in a nearby deserted shopping centre that part of the dream played on a loop but was different each time for example entering the building from a different entrance to the place being looted to random types of infected from The Last Of Us it was mostly Clickers and sometimes Bloaters.

I rarely have nightmares I can only recall one where I was freaking out because my computer had a blue screen of death.

Anyone else here have the blue screen of death nightmare?
The first one is pretty crazy, but I felt more intrigued about the BSOD one. What was it like? It was just a plain BSOD or it looked like some evil, scary stuff?
Old 12-07-20, 23:43   #29
Blue_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombRager View Post
I don't want to comment further on this because just by remembering it, I feel very uncomfortable, I'm not gay or anything but I felt like sharing this because I legitimately wanted to know if anyone ever had a dream like this.
I once had a dream about a laboratory keeping naked women who had both genitals, and they were trapped in pairs inside glass tubes like the one Natla from TRU was in, so they could mate with each other. Does that count? It was really horrifying to me, no joke.
Blue_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-20, 04:14   #30
TombRager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_light View Post
I once had a dream about a laboratory keeping naked women who had both genitals, and they were trapped in pairs inside glass tubes like the one Natla from TRU was in, so they could mate with each other. Does that count? It was really horrifying to me, no joke.
Wow that's, weird! But did you get to experience some other stuff you didn't want to? I hope not, no one deserves to go through that, it felt like a broomstick was raising up my poor rear.