www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 17-11-19, 00:29   #2141
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

I stepped in here to say I was enjoying the game so far, but let me just step back out.
Old 17-11-19, 00:43   #2142
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

If you enjoy the game, absolute the more power to you. Enjoy it!
Old 17-11-19, 15:33   #2143
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Currently playthrough gen 4 right now. This is the last Pokemon games I have left besides Gen 6 and Gen 7. I have to say from gens 1-5 Gen 5 is my favorite Gen with Gen 3 being a close second.
Old 17-11-19, 16:28   #2144
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda master View Post
If you enjoy the game, absolute the more power to you. Enjoy it!
That’s what i’m going to do lol. It’s actually a good game so far. It’s the same, but different in a good way imo. I like how the Pokemon chase you, and some of them you can’t run from because they will catch you.
Old 21-11-19, 06:38   #2145
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

I finished my Sword play through today. I must say it was really, really good! I really enjoyed it. The story was good, the battles was good. Some of them were very difficult. I must say Flapple is maybe one of my new favorite dragon Pokemon lol.
Old 22-11-19, 11:14   #2146
aquaflute
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Currently playthrough gen 4 right now. This is the last Pokemon games I have left besides Gen 6 and Gen 7. I have to say from gens 1-5 Gen 5 is my favorite Gen with Gen 3 being a close second.
I am replaying Gen 5 myself right now, such good games!

Say what you will about the controversy surrounding the new games, I think they definitely brought my attention back to the series. There's some truth to that "no news is bad news" philosophy.
Old 23-11-19, 22:31   #2147
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

I decided to use Dreepy in a play-through, I didn’t realize it evolved at level 50 lol. It’s still fun to play with though lol.

Also Sobble’s final evolution is a ****ing BEAST!!!! People are judging it by the way it looks (which I don’t get why) but Inteleon is amazing!

Last edited by AntRaidsTombs; 24-11-19 at 01:36.
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-19, 16:58   #2148
trfan16
Archaeologist

I ordered the Shield version of the game and it should be arriving this week. I should have plenty of time to play it during the holiday break. I haven't spoiled myself yet with the new generation, so everything will be a surprise to me.

Gen 5 is also my favorite generation to date. I loved the focus on Unova region Pokemon only. It was a nice change from having to fight Magikarp/Tentacool/Zubat/Geodude/Ratatta all the time. It was also the last region to introduce 100+ Pokemon. Granted, some of the new Pokemon were lame. But we also got a bunch of cool new Pokemon with new typing. Even if you didn't like the Unova only restriction, you could play the Black 2/White 2 version that allows you catch past region Pokemon. And it also had the Challenge Mode, which I wish would make a comeback.
trfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-19, 03:28   #2149
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by trfan16 View Post
I ordered the Shield version of the game and it should be arriving this week. I should have plenty of time to play it during the holiday break. I haven't spoiled myself yet with the new generation, so everything will be a surprise to me.

Gen 5 is also my favorite generation to date. I loved the focus on Unova region Pokemon only. It was a nice change from having to fight Magikarp/Tentacool/Zubat/Geodude/Ratatta all the time. It was also the last region to introduce 100+ Pokemon. Granted, some of the new Pokemon were lame. But we also got a bunch of cool new Pokemon with new typing. Even if you didn't like the Unova only restriction, you could play the Black 2/White 2 version that allows you catch past region Pokemon. And it also had the Challenge Mode, which I wish would make a comeback.
It’s a great game you are definitely going to enjoy it. It has it’s tough moments too lol.
Old 25-11-19, 15:28   #2150
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
I decided to use Dreepy in a play-through, I didn’t realize it evolved at level 50 lol. It’s still fun to play with though lol.

Also Sobble’s final evolution is a ****ing BEAST!!!! People are judging it by the way it looks (which I don’t get why) but Inteleon is amazing!
It's funny how they don't realize that Intellion is based off of the spy Gecko from PS1.

Gex