Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 03-01-21, 22:58   #26221
Joey79100

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
I ain't shuttin up to please your massive ego. Get that **** under control.
Not you overreacting at all. Sure Jan.

And kid or not, that doesn't stop you from being that guy who can't help but bitch at people being happy, and then cry because they complained that you had to be that guy. Age doesn't matter.
Joey79100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 22:59   #26222
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomblover View Post
Yeah, it's all cool. I was just saying.

I'm not policing anyone's opinions, hell, I'm not even criticizing them for being wrong!

I'm just fed up with all the sucking up, which apparently no-one else thinks is a recurring theme...

So, uh, I guess I'll shut up and let everyone live with themselves as they were.

Well, Reloaded is embarrassing too, in a different way, so I think we're at an impasse, lmao...
Yup exactly as I was saying, unless you agree with the cult and suck up to Core over TRAE then people don't care for you and will come at you like a pack of rabid pitbulls.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 23:00   #26223
paulojr_mam

Okay, after looking at that twitter thread, if that was indeed the start of all of this, then I give it to Charmed, people were unfair to him. But here on TRF he's exaggerating and being paranoid and acting like everyone is out to get him. Twitter and TRF are two separate things, you know.
paulojr_mam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 23:00   #26224
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey79100 View Post
Not you overreacting at all. Sure Jan.

And kid or not, that doesn't stop you from being that guy who can't help but bitch at people being happy, and then cry because they complained that you had to be that guy. Age doesn't matter.
Not you drinking the kool aid too

Must we all be positive about this mess of a game?

Cult mentally, toxic positivity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulojr_mam View Post
Okay, after looking at that twitter thread, if that was indeed the start of all of this, then I give it to Charmed, people were unfair to him. But here on TRF he's exaggerating and being paranoid and acting like everyone is out to get him.
We a lot of people have tried to tear me down on here too.

I appreciate you actually looking into the matter and seeing it.
Old 03-01-21, 23:02   #26225
Tombraider95

Quote:
I have every right to voice my ****en opinion.
I didn't say you couldn't voice your opinion, but why are you calling people "desperate crack addicts" just because they are enjoying TRAE? Leave them alone. Literally all you've done yesterday and today is moan about being blocked on twitter acting like it hasn't bothered you. Maybe ask yourself why that happened.

Quote:
Y'all ****ing lambasted people who tried to be positive over TR Reloaded. Don't you think your a massive ****ing hypocrite to tell me to shut up because I don't have anything positive to say about something. Especially in one ****ing post?

I mean come oooooonnnn, even you have to admit it.
I don't really know what any of this means tbh. Oh well.
Tombraider95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 23:02   #26226
jhons0529

You've been going for on ages and screamed from the mountain top. You literally keep bashing an unfinished beta that has no value in TR releases anyway and people are just enjoying for what it is, there's less complaints since its not a real release taking up potential time on a real game. Like at least is Reloaded is actually a release of sorts, you just keep bashing something that a fan worked to get out.
Like you alone are giving it more promo than TRA got, you can chill.
jhons0529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 23:02   #26227
Joey79100

Quote:
Yup exactly as I was saying, unless you agree with the cult and suck up to Core over TRAE then people don't care for you and will come at you like a pack of rabid pitbulls.
No, once again it's not about you not appreciating TRAE, it's about you doing it as soon as other people are expressing their (positive) opinions. Is that so complicated?
Joey79100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 23:02   #26228
Tomb Raidering

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftManiac05 View Post
Also, when the majority has merged (and often replaced) LAU Lara with classic Lara, it makes you wonder if LAU is "forgotten" as some people here believe.
She’s not and we love to see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatNorskChick View Post
Why has this become a fight yet again? Enjoy your LAUs, your reboots, your classics. Obviously everyone has different preferences, leave it at that.
Period, there’s no need for this neverending big drama lol.
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 23:02   #26229
HaniHeger

What a tedious conversation, I got around 4 pages of 40 posts each, isn't it enough? You can think that the guy's opinion is garbage all enough, but you can't make him change his mind, yeah he is being annoying and negative because "TRAE bad", so why is he getting any attention?
HaniHeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 23:06   #26230
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombraider95 View Post
I didn't say you couldn't voice your opinion, but why are you calling people "desperate crack addicts" just because they are enjoying TRAE? Leave them alone. Literally all you've done yesterday and today is moan about being blocked on twitter acting like it hasn't bothered you. Maybe ask yourself why that happened.

I don't really know what any of this means tbh. Oh well.
That's exactly what you said in your post. You told me to basically shut it and let the kids enjoy his things. In other words, no opinion for me because it's negative.

They are desperate crack addicts when they blindly defend the things in TRAE that they cursed and swear up and down was bad in any other TR game not made by Core Design.

Y'all know the why already