Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Rise of the Tomb Raider

Old 09-04-22, 07:17   #28871
LNSNHGTDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider8 View Post
But not only this girl managed to escape the cell, but also the events escaping from the gulag were a 100% confirmed death trip which she survives just because A Survivor Is Born.

Also, Ain't nothing impossible for a girl who climbs wearing sandals/ flip-flops.
Pretty much xD

It's the equivalent of any time she got caught in the first three games. They take her guns but lock her up in places where it's pretty easy (for her) to retrieve them anyway.
LNSNHGTDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-22, 08:43   #28872
Raider8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS View Post
Pretty much xD

It's the equivalent of any time she got caught in the first three games. They take her guns but lock her up in places where it's pretty easy (for her) to retrieve them anyway.
Wait a minute. I just realized, after the gulag escape set piece, Lara falls into the river and drowns. She literally dies there and then Jacob using his power, resurrects her back to life but pretends that he saved her in time. OMG. Lara is just back from the dead because of Jacob?!. Wowh.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-22, 08:47   #28873
LNSNHGTDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider8 View Post
Wait a minute. I just realized, after the gulag escape set piece, Lara falls into the river and drowns. She literally dies there and then Jacob using his power, resurrects her back to life but pretends that he saved her in time. OMG. Lara is just back from the dead because of Jacob?!. Wowh.
I hadn't considered that option. This is interesting...
LNSNHGTDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-22, 17:58   #28874
AntRaidsTombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Seth View Post
Do we know why when Lara gets captured, someone removed her jacket, took off her boots and replaced them with different ones? I always found that alarmingly creepy and strange.
Have you not seen any movies when stuff like this happens? When someone is taken hostage and or arrested they are majority of the time stripped to the bare minimum. They took her coat so if she did manage to escape and survive they thought she would surely freeze to death in the harsh weather outside. Also Lara is very resourceful and smart. I am sure they made sure she didn’t have any other weapons on her. Especially within the coat. I believe the boots were covers to the combat boots she had on. She dressed layered in Rise. They removed them because the spikes could’ve been used as weapons if she got loose. She even had a bobby pin in her ponytail in case she needed to free herself from handcuffs.
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-22, 19:32   #28875
dalee

Hi,

I'm stuck on the Flooded Archives. I managed to knock the statue down, but I fell back into the water after the statue, then wandered down the track, so I have no backup of the situation before I knocked the statue down. After that, I went back over the sculpture, but the horizontal beams were gone from the wooden board in the picture below, so I can't go to the top of the wooden board. How can I complete the track after this?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jVz...ew?usp=sharing
dalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-22, 10:21   #28876
GnautKrax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft View Post
I love it when stuff like this glitches Lara's hair and removes it. Her character model looks so much better!
This has a V for Vendetta vibe.

GnautKrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-22, 18:20   #28877
Raider8

I was going to crack a G.I. Jane joke here but I'll just cover my face and pass.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-22, 21:12   #28878
GnautKrax

... Hm, so pictures from my albums on this forum are invisible when not logged in (i.e. to the general internet)... Too bad, when I browse here I'm usually not logged in.
Old 11-04-22, 20:34   #28879
GnautKrax

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanosCroft View Post
i just saw Constantins nudes omg my day is blessed
What, the dick picks on deviantart/Twitter, or did I miss something?

I did a search on Pimeyes some time ago which lead to (then) surprising results.
Old 19-04-22, 19:52   #28880
biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnautKrax View Post
This has a V for Vendetta vibe.

NGL she looks cool af
biscuits is offline   Reply With Quote