Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Old 11-07-18, 04:52   #1
LAUFan

Default What's the trick to ridiculously high scores?

I noticed that the scores on the top of the leaderboard on the Steam version are often over a million on a single level, MUCH higher than even the maximum score challenges. What's the trick to getting seemingly impossibly high scores? Some kind of hack/cheat, or lots of backtracking to wait for enemies to respawn? For instance, even if you keep the relic meter full for the first level and kill every enemy, it seems like the maximum possible score is only around 200,000. What are your highest scores, and tricks and tips to getting them? Thanks!
LAUFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-18, 16:43   #2
Zsott

Keep in mind, that those scores not all the time are real. Sometimes ppl use cheats, trainers or glitches. ( good example Hitman contracts mode or Elusive targets: some people earning SA rating, with finishing the mission under 10 sec. , wich is impossible on normal way)

Also, combining well the relics, can give you a good score (only if you didn't got hurt...)

Last edited by Zsott; 11-07-18 at 16:44.
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-22, 18:54   #3
jeffrey van oort

Some scores are so ridiculous. On the multiplayer of Shadow of the Tomb Raider too. I think that the highscores used to be used also, to write up the names from supposedly creators of these high score games. Up top. Somewhere where they would be seen. The real Lara would strive for these top places. (The top of the pyramid). But they're so ridiculous.
jeffrey van oort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-22, 17:19   #4
perryloo

I was only interested in getting through the game, and was not interested in how low my score was,
as it was looooooooow
perryloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-22, 13:34   #5
JoelCaesar

Yeah, they are all cheaters. You can especially tell in Endurance mode in Rise.
JoelCaesar is offline   Reply With Quote