www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-09-19, 16:24   #5971
Yuna´s Wish
Tomb Raider
 
Yuna´s Wish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Argentina
Posts: 14,445
Default

There is a flash sale on PSN and SotTR isn't part of it

I'm surprised to see "Control" there, though. It launched a month ago or so, didn't it?
__________________
Renew your soul to make you strong.
Yuna´s Wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-19, 16:33   #5972
TR1249
Archaeologist
 
TR1249's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Lost Library
Posts: 1,770
Default

It can't be part of it, when it's the offer of the week, sweetie

Is the game even that big of the deal?
__________________
No my first name ain't baby, It's Janet, Miss Jackson if you're nasty
TR1249 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-19, 16:40   #5973
CroftManiac05
Archaeologist
 
CroftManiac05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Στην κοσμάρα μου
Posts: 1,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish View Post
There is a flash sale on PSN and SotTR isn't part of it

I'm surprised to see "Control" there, though. It launched a month ago or so, didn't it?
SOTR is on 70% discount on PS store.

Are 21 euros worth spending on the game? I know the story is crap and there was little to no character growth, but the tombs are unanimously the best part of the game so idk...

Also CE is at 30 euros.
__________________
Φιλας την αναπηρη?
CroftManiac05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-19, 16:45   #5974
Yuna´s Wish
Tomb Raider
 
Yuna´s Wish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Argentina
Posts: 14,445
Default

Oh, I was talking about the Americas PSN (in which its sale ended on Tuesday). I didn't know it was on discount in the European one
__________________
Renew your soul to make you strong.
Yuna´s Wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-19, 16:46   #5975
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: The 90s museum
Posts: 6,275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftManiac05 View Post
SOTR is on 70% discount on PS store.

Are 21 euros worth spending on the game? I know the story is crap and there was little to no character growth, but the tombs are unanimously the best part of the game so idk...

Also CE is at 30 euros.
Every Tomb Raider deserved to be bought. Even if you don't like it, will you regret to spend some money ?
I advise you to buy the CE, 9€ for better tombs and traps than everything done in the trilogy.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-19, 16:58   #5976
iWANEX
Golden
 
iWANEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Spain
Posts: 5,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftManiac05 View Post
SOTR is on 70% discount on PS store.

Are 21 euros worth spending on the game? I know the story is crap and there was little to no character growth, but the tombs are unanimously the best part of the game so idk...

Also CE is at 30 euros.
The story is better than Rise's imo (except the Trinity part) and there's more growth in Lara's character too. Both Jonah and Lara have some great moments. Plus, the oil refinery scene which is one of the best moments in the entire franchise.

#justiceforshadow
iWANEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-19, 17:28   #5977
CroftManiac05
Archaeologist
 
CroftManiac05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Στην κοσμάρα μου
Posts: 1,703
Default

Got the CE, I hope the DLC doesn't dissapoint.
__________________
Φιλας την αναπηρη?
CroftManiac05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-19, 17:32   #5978
Athukraz
Relic Hunter
 
Athukraz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Clown Manor
Posts: 7,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftManiac05 View Post
Got the CE, I hope the DLC doesn't dissapoint.
If you're looking for the challenge tombs, they won't. They're better than the main game ones which were already great, but concerning outfits and skills they're all trash. Make sure to play the DLC through the campaign and not the main menu cause that's just the challenge tomb. Some of them require certain main game side missions to be completed before starting the DLC by the way
__________________
Clown Movement 2019. Cancellation Movement 2020.
Athukraz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-19, 17:42   #5979
CroftManiac05
Archaeologist
 
CroftManiac05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Στην κοσμάρα μου
Posts: 1,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
If you're looking for the challenge tombs, they won't. They're better than the main game ones which were already great, but concerning outfits and skills they're all trash. Make sure to play the DLC through the campaign and not the main menu cause that's just the challenge tomb. Some of them require certain main game side missions to be completed before starting the DLC by the way
Got it thanks
__________________
Φιλας την αναπηρη?
CroftManiac05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-19, 19:11   #5980
johnanonymouz
Professor
 
johnanonymouz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 3,162
Default

the 8th dlc is coming, i feel it! it's trying to leave EM's basement!
__________________
Proud Rebooter
johnanonymouz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.