www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Future of Tomb Raider

Old 02-02-19, 00:45   #21
TrustyBow
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
Its green, sometimes, in renders.

Honestly her Leotard is pretty much the most inconsistant outfit ever, sometimes it's just a shirt, sometimes its blue, sometimes it looks green and sometimes its an actual leotard.
Lol seriously though.
Old 02-02-19, 00:57   #22
Tommy123
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimaldi View Post
I liked the thought behind Shadow’s default, so more like that would be nice. Better fitted, sleeker, with splashes of colour should be the design philosophy going forward.

I’m a sucker for casual outfits like the appropriately named Casual Explorer and henleys too.

I feel the exact same
Old 02-02-19, 02:33   #23
Legends
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
Its green, sometimes, in renders.

Honestly her Leotard is pretty much the most inconsistant outfit ever, sometimes it's just a shirt, sometimes its blue, sometimes it looks green and sometimes its an actual leotard.
So true. Sometimes the fabric changes too. In Legend it was a slick leotard, but in Anniversary it seems to be a cotton top that was tucked... Which I always thought was ugly and just didn't look right. The classic outfit in Legend (young Lara) looks way better. In Underworld it's back to being slick again, but it's no longer a leotard. I wonder why they stopped with the leotard after Legend. It originally was in Anniversary too.

I just want a cool classic outfit. They could have more than one version of it, but with these developers... We'll be lucky to get anything that isn't a ratchet mess at this point.
Legends is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-19, 04:35   #24
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimaldi View Post
I liked the thought behind Shadow’s default, so more like that would be nice. Better fitted, sleeker, with splashes of colour should be the design philosophy going forward.
I agree with this.

I want to see more colour and stuff that is a bit more fitted, sporty and a little stylish. I don't necessarily want to see Lara half-naked or over-the-top sexy for no reason, but at the same time they do need to stop being so prissy about giving her outfits that are a little more stylish, flattering and which show off her feminine shape a little better.

I'd love to see a variation of the classic outfit as an unlockable, but I don't think it needs to be revived as a canon/default costume again, at least not for now anyway. It's iconic, and important to Lara's history as a character, but that doesn't mean it needs to be constantly revived as like the MAIN outfit, she can shake it up.

I fully don't expect it with the current Reboot character but I'd love to see another catsuit in an appropriate stealth-y night level. We love a sassy catsuit moment.

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 02-02-19 at 18:43.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-19, 05:57   #25
Error96
Explorer

Classic outfit for sure. Not a low res TR1 version but a faithful version higher res like say TRA. It doesn't need to be the main outfit at all but it has to be in there for the classic fans. Very importantly no messing with it like reimagining just far better done faithfully.

Other than that I want fully modern outfits with way more style. I mean bright colours rather than everything in wasted out grey's. The outfits need more form and femininity with less shoving needless layers on to Lara until there is no shape. Some current sporting gear would be nice. The strange thing was Shadow's default was spot on but almost everything else was way off target. I would love to see some cool stuff like Legend biker outfit, a upstyled Navada type take on military gear or something like AOD's default. A dress would be nice if there is a mansion or city section to show a different side.

Last edited by Error96; 02-02-19 at 05:59.
Error96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-19, 21:21   #26
FanosCroft
Professor

Bikinis
Old 06-02-19, 11:27   #27
laracroftonline
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanosCroft View Post
Bikinis
Or just a very nice bathingsuit
laracroftonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-19, 12:09   #28
Merovingian
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanosCroft View Post
Bikinis
+1
Merovingian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-19, 16:42   #29
isanvel
Hobbyist

isanvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-19, 20:46   #30
Nerdy
Historian

No tribal or army outfits please ^^ that one without the jacket is my fav and less cleavage. (Please dont hate me for it) just my preferance

Last edited by Nerdy; 06-02-19 at 20:47.
Nerdy is offline   Reply With Quote