www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Future of Tomb Raider

Old 09-02-19, 07:00   #61
charmedangelin
Relic Hunter

Something like this, I can see some mid brown heeled boots.

Red top with shorts (minus the pink):

Brown boots:

Yeah I know, heels sue me. She would at least look modern, stylish, and Lara like.

Last edited by tlr online; 09-02-19 at 08:16. Reason: Images removed. See FAQ on posting images.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-19, 15:48   #62
Shirley_Manson
Professor

The horrible, oversexualized shorts. Completely humiliating for an intelligent, strong, independent woman.

Just kidding, I don't care. She can wear whatever.
Old 13-02-19, 04:42   #63
NYCL@R@
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft View Post

I'd love something like the casual explorer outfit in Tomb Raider Underworld. I'd also like Tomb Raider Underworlds backpack to return, as I always loved the strap across her chest that ensured it remained attached to her and how it held her flashlight. I really think it would suite the practicality of reboot Lara.
I loved this outfit. I prefer a khaki color pant.
Old 13-02-19, 09:15   #64
Underhoe
Relic Hunter

I want the Blue Heron Tunic to be the main outfit in the next game. It would be such a cool callback to the reboot trilogy, as this is clearly her most iconic look up to this point.

It would also be cool to have the option to fast travel back to Paititi! And while the whole place would remain unchanged (meaning, every single NPC would still act as if Amaru was alive and the Apocalypse is about to set in, as an easter egg), Lara would finally become the tribal Princess she was always meant to be. But it would be only logical to do so while wearing the Blue Heron Tunic, so the only other outfit options would be the Blue Heron Tunic in different colour variety, or perhaps even a few added animal bones and squirrel tails as a bonus! This way everyone could be pleased!
Old 13-02-19, 09:54   #65
KennyC222
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhoe View Post
I want the Blue Heron Tunic to be the main outfit in the next game. It would be such a cool callback to the reboot series, as this is clearly her most iconic look up to this point.

It would also be cool to have the option to fast travel back to Paititi! And while the whole place would remain unchanged (meaning, every single NPC would still act as if Amaru was alive and the Apocalypse is about to set in, as an easter egg), Lara would finally become the tribal Princess she was always meant to be. But it would be only logical to do so while wearing the Blue Heron Tunic, so the only other outfit options would be the Blue Heron Tunic in different colour variety, or perhaps even a few added animal bones and squirrel tails as a bonus! This way everyone could be pleased!
Agreed! My favorite and what a good idea! And Blue Heron is always my favorite outfit all time! I wear it most of the time in Shadow
Old 13-02-19, 10:11   #66
Linoshi Croft
Legend

Quote:
I want the Blue Heron Tunic to be the main outfit in the next game. It would be such a cool callback to the reboot trilogy, as this is clearly her most iconic look up to this point.

Perfect.
Old 13-02-19, 10:17   #67
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

Quote:

Iconic, visionary

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 13-02-19 at 10:18.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-19, 12:41   #68
Mikky
Legend

Quote:

Tbh, I've always wanted time travel in the series so this sounds like a valid and logical way to do it. The only thing that's missing to make this perfect is to have Pikachu as your partner throughout the whole adventure

Let's Go Tomb Raider, lalalalala
Mikky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-19, 17:13   #69
NoahCrofRaider
Relic Hunter

Quote:

Why didn’t I think of this? This would save Tomb Raider.
Old 13-02-19, 18:05   #70
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:

Your mind! You snapped with this idea!