www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 17-05-16, 12:47   #61
CheshireBitch
Archaeologist

Oh, okay, it wasn't there when I checked last night !
CheshireBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-16, 03:01   #62
vimmers
Historian

this notepad/tablet are a really game stopper for me
i am now in a level where i shall use it to a password
are there some additional software i have to install to make it work ?
and why are the levels all called the same
i don't know which level i am in
i think its 3 but i am not sure
vimmers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-16, 03:10   #63
turneraider
Explorer

One problem, when I open the launcher (Tablet thing lol) it's blank...
turneraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-16, 03:24   #64
vimmers
Historian

exactly same here. nothing come up when i click on the button
vimmers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-16, 17:49   #65
Kaslerka
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vimmers View Post
exactly same here. nothing come up when i click on the button
Kaslerka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-16, 10:24   #66
LaraSpears
Student

Oh my god, wow!

The amount of dedication is almost unbelievable, the screens are absolutely magnificent, the atmosphere is charming and very well done, I love the tombs, they feel like real tombs where humans once sprawled in, the details are very well done as well, the tombs are one of the most well done tombs I've seen in a TRLE level, it reminds me a bit of TR4.

The environment is beyond exquisite, I love the colour palette you have used, it makes the tombs have an authentic & realistic look, I also love the addition of greenery, they add so much vibrancy and life into the tombs, I also love the fireflies you've also added.

The lighting is just perfect, it's not too dark or too light, it makes the place feel warm and nice, the lighting looks very realistic and is very well done, the orange haze is beautiful as well, it makes the light source feels real.

The story that accompanies this amazing level is very well written, I love every small detail you've wrote, it gives the level a branching background and a good story to rely on, I love it so much.

I love how made the players make their own character, this has to be the most unique idea I've ever seen in a TRLE level, it's a fresh touch into the TRLE levels, your implementation of it is amazing.

You're a truly phenomenal builder, I don't think I can't compliment you enough, since everyone complimented you so much.

You're just too good to describe with words, and this level is extravagant, keep up the immaculate work, I can hardly wait to see more from you.
Old 19-05-16, 17:12   #67
Kaslerka
Hobbyist

Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraSpears View Post
Oh my god, wow!

The amount of dedication is almost unbelievable, the screens are absolutely magnificent, the atmosphere is charming and very well done, I love the tombs, they feel like real tombs where humans once sprawled in, the details are very well done as well, the tombs are one of the most well done tombs I've seen in a TRLE level, it reminds me a bit of TR4.

The environment is beyond exquisite, I love the colour palette you have used, it makes the tombs have an authentic & realistic look, I also love the addition of greenery, they add so much vibrancy and life into the tombs, I also love the fireflies you've also added.

The lighting is just perfect, it's not too dark or too light, it makes the place feel warm and nice, the lighting looks very realistic and is very well done, the orange haze is beautiful as well, it makes the light source feels real.

The story that accompanies this amazing level is very well written, I love every small detail you've wrote, it gives the level a branching background and a good story to rely on, I love it so much.

I love how made the players make their own character, this has to be the most unique idea I've ever seen in a TRLE level, it's a fresh touch into the TRLE levels, your implementation of it is amazing.

You're a truly phenomenal builder, I don't think I can't compliment you enough, since everyone complimented you so much.

You're just too good to describe with words, and this level is extravagant, keep up the immaculate work, I can hardly wait to see more from you.
Kaslerka is offline   Reply With Quote