Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 14-04-21, 19:11   #31
red_lion

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
I asked a friend from Singapore about #5 and he said that sadly the image is too blurry to see the words. Based on the other pictures from that level it's either a traditional recipe for medicine or acupuncture. Which you already figured out most likely.

Tried googling a bit for Traditional Chinese Acupuncture/Medicine but there are too many books/scrolls and it doesn't help that apparently the image in-game is flipped horizontally says my friend.

Ah too bad. Thanks UroshUchiha for trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
Wait we're actually capable of moving pick-ups in AOD? I had trouble getting the LE to work personally but I thought you could only view the level with it?

So is this the only pick-up out of bounds (aside from that one Chocolate Bar in Kurtis' section) or are there others? I wasn't aware there was a Chocolate Bar that was out of bounds.

Pretty cool that it's possible. (now if only we could properly add pick-ups and enemies with it.)
Yep it is TRAODLE1.1.1
If you have a .gmx file (not a gmx.clz) it can be opened. But to run the program you must have admin rights in Windows 8.

The chocolate bar out of bounds was one thing that needs fixing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRJTA View Post
Red_liob,do you think it would be possible to move a door trigger too? The backstage door of Le Serpent Rouge should be located in the old metro cart area and not where it is now
I don't know, but you can try it.
red_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-21, 18:57   #32
red_lion

PARIS2C - Rennes' Pawnshop

ISSUES:
1. Because of the 16:9 aspect ratio, you can now see that this building is suddenly cut off. Best fix would be to somehow zoom the camera a bit more?
- I guess this is already fixed.

2. When Renne’s Pawnshop is wrecked, there are 2 glitches visible that aren’t normally visible: You can see into the desk, and you can see that the lampshades are translucent on the inside. The last could easily be fixed by enabling double sided material.
- Looking into the desk cannot be fixed.
- Enabled double material for file PARIS2C_Z00/222.dds

3. Just like in Parisian Ghetto, you can find the same errors on the buildings (seams on left side and bottom of windows, missing face near the roof, hole in geometry on serpent rouge building and 2 seams ner top of windows of le serpent rouge
- I guess this is already fixed

REPLACED:
1. file PARIS2C_Z00/209.dds replaced for another texture from the Serpent Rouge level. The original one was kind of ugly and the new one is more equal.

2. PARIS2C_Z00/211.dds was 64x64 now it is 512x512.

3. PARIS2C_Z00/212.dds was 64x64 now it is 1024x1024.

4. PARIS2C_Z00/213.dds was the Roman gods painting switched for a colourful “The Buddha” painting by Odilon Redon made in 1906. The reason was that I couldn't find the original painting on the internet. The painting “The Buddha” was hidden. Original was 128x128, now it is 512x512.

5. PARIS2C_Z00/247.dds, the door of the washing machine switched blend mode from NORMAL to OVERLAY. The result is in my opinion better.

Download PARIS2C.GMX.CLZ

Last edited by red_lion; 01-05-21 at 19:16.
Old 16-05-21, 09:01   #33
red_lion

I decided to take this project in the refrigerator. Because of mental issues and more. Maybe in October I will pick it up. In the mean time I'll looking for other projects like TRJTA attemd.

Imgur doesn't want what I want. If you want to look for the pictures for PARIS2E just look here: https://imgur.com/gallery/OpDgh7q

The documentation for the other ones is a bit hurry. Suit your self. Extract them. Do what ever you want with it.

PARIS2E
ISSUES:
1. The boxer has a weard black piece of gemotry included in it's mode.
Not possible to fix with the tools of nakamichi.
2. There's a seem on the bottom of this door (on the side of the organ)
This need to be fixed in PARIS2E.Z00_Room_4.obj model. This can be done with the Room exporter. But I don't have a clue where to begin.
3. The hood of this statue is translucent on the inside.
File 100.dds made double side material
File 101.dds made double side material
File 105.dds made double side material

REPLACED:
1. File 6.dds replaced for another one. This is part of the floor of the beginning. To reflect the lamp hanging above.
2. File 41.dds the artwork of Pierra della Francesca (Death of Adam) remade. Original it was 256x256 now it has 1024x1024.
3. File 42.dds another artwork of Pierra della Francesca (Baptism of Christ) remade. Original was 256x256 now 1024x1024.
4. File 77.dds the altar artwork (Ëglise Saint-Michel in Saint-Génis-des-Fontaines) remade. Original was 128x128 now 1024x1024. Made a new shadow map file 19.dds
5. File 78.dds the text from the altar artwork. Original was 128x128 now 512x512.
6. Files 86.dds, 87.dds and 88.dds the stained glass windows remade. Original was 256x256 now 512x512.
7. File 102.dds the seated Christ figure redone. Original 128x128 now 1024x1024.

PARIS2F
Most of the issues was done
Changed the posters and the floor for a higher resolution one.
Did something outside.

PARIS3
Fixed issues.
Changed a texture.
And so on.

PARIS4
Didn't fix issues
Changed the textures for higher resolution ones.

Download
* PARIS2E.gmx
* PARIS2F
* PARIS3
* PARIS4

Last edited by red_lion; 16-05-21 at 09:03.
Old 16-05-21, 09:12   #34
UroshUchiha

Thanks for all your hard work so far, I'll definitely use these for my next playthrough in the future.
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-21, 09:41   #35
ATombRaiderFan

^Ditto. I've always find it interesting reading your changelogs each time you update this thread. Thank you for your efforts and I wish you a speedy recovery.
ATombRaiderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-21, 14:40   #36
red_lion

Thank you all
Old 17-05-21, 13:01   #37
TRJTA

Thanks for your hard work and dedication red_lion!

What do you mean with this sentence?

Quote:
In the mean time I'll looking for other projects like TRJTA attemd.
TRJTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-21, 15:02   #38
Jathom95

^ I think red lion meant that in the meantime he'll be looking out for other projects such as yours, i.e. its progress.
Jathom95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-21, 16:21   #39
Greenapple968

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jathom95 View Post
^ I think red lion meant that in the meantime he'll be looking out for other projects such as yours, i.e. its progress.
This would be my best guess.
Greenapple968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-21, 16:40   #40
red_lion

Exactly what I ment.

Success with bug fixing Trjta
Looking forward to some screens.