Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 03-12-13, 20:42   #11
Aurimas
Inactive

I think that wall in Parissian Backstreets can be just old Paris city wall. Paris is famous for its historical walls.

It is interesting that RUE DES BOURDONNAIS actually exists in reality. It is also close to 2 bridges that look similar to those that are in the game. There is also park close to it that is similar to one in the game with Bernard. The street is located not far away from the Louvre.

I also found that the street of hotel in Prague where Lara Croft stayed according to promotional postcard exist in reality too. And it is located not far away from botanical gardens. There is also a hotel sign in The Monstrum Crime Scene.

Great findings about dossiers and Strahov Assistants Pass. I knew those 'real' dossiers exist but I never noticed/found those that are on the car.

Last edited by Aurimas; 03-12-13 at 20:44.
Aurimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-13, 11:07   #12
Wooxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gia_ View Post
Maybe. Maybe they changed it for Kurtis, because they promised that there would be a second playable character. They already introduced him and promoted him. So they were forced to put him in somewhere. They also put only one ability in the level from him. His farsee, when you need the codes for the door. After all, he's only playable in three levels..
This would explain why Lara is to be seen on a lot of early screenshots and render arts that show the sanatorium.

I noticed the German pass years ago but haven't wondered so much why it can be found in Prague but about the bad translation. (The correct term for "department of medicine" would be "medizinische Abteilung".)

Also I found the dossiers on the second car roof when I wanted to see what's behind the Landrover. Though I haven't found the big ones.
Wooxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-13, 11:19   #13
peeves

Those are nice discoveries! It's really cool to see those easter eggs.
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-13, 11:32   #14
Gia_

Hey guys, got a question. I'm trying to make a video about some discoveries I made but every program I download doesn't seem to really record the game and Google also doesn't help me.. What kind of program do you guys use?

I really need to know because trust me, I found some things that you all did not knew about and it will blow your mind.
Gia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-13, 11:40   #15
ajrich17901

Quote:
Hey guys, got a question. I'm trying to make a video about some discoveries I made but every program I download doesn't seem to really record the game and Google also doesn't help me.. What kind of program do you guys use?

I really need to know because trust me, I found some things that you all did not knew about and it will blow your mind.
Fraps works perfectly.
ajrich17901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-13, 17:54   #16
Gia_

I uploaded a video with new discoveries you guys really need to see. I got a second video that I'll upload asap. Thanks ajrich17901 for the cam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_yRQjYBwuU

I have no idea to post a Youtube video in big format. Maybe someone could explain this please?

Edit: Uploaded the second video. You can watch it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN0bLesmbV0

I will also put them in my opening post.

Last edited by Gia_; 04-12-13 at 19:00.
Gia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-13, 19:37   #17
KIKO

I know the newspaper seller was somewhere in Parisian Ghetto so one of those conversation places was for him. The others could be for pedestrians but mostly people who are too afraid to say anything about Bouchard, people that would be rude to Lara. We might not have any character models for them hidden in the disc but there sure are lots of lines of Parisian folk in the Text Files. If you search it you will find it
KIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-13, 22:04   #18
Peterstar101

Quote:
I uploaded a video with new discoveries you guys really need to see. I got a second video that I'll upload asap. Thanks ajrich17901 for the cam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_yRQjYBwuU

I have no idea to post a Youtube video in big format. Maybe someone could explain this please?

Edit: Uploaded the second video. You can watch it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN0bLesmbV0

I will also put them in my opening post.
If you hold enter on the anim it removes the text
Peterstar101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-13, 01:09   #19
Ermagherd589

There is a date on the strahov card in the top right hand corner.
Is it just me or does it look like it says 1973-2009?
Ermagherd589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-13, 01:37   #20
Peterstar101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermagherd589 View Post
There is a date on the strahov card in the top right hand corner.
Is it just me or does it look like it says 1973-2009?
It does
Peterstar101 is offline   Reply With Quote