Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 04-12-18, 12:57   #431
Ruu11

Yes, key15 is actually "Tab"
My mistake.

I will keep testing this animation things later, but thanks for that tip A_De
Ruu11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-18, 18:17   #432
Ruu11

Exclamation Swan to Run transition

So sorry for double post.

I'm still messing around with Lara animations. I was wondering how is possible to activate the "run after swan dive" transition only while pressing the up key???
I already have the transition, but I have no idea how to "conect it" to the swan dive rolling.

Script entries?? Changing numbers on WAD's Animation Editor???
Old 17-12-18, 18:56   #433
Titak

I'm using this script for that:
Code:
Animation=         489, KEY1_UP, IGNORE, FAN_SET_FREE_HANDS_TEMP, ENV_FRAME_NUMBER, 2, IGNORE, -151
My dive-to-run animation is in slot 489, so you need to adjust that number if yours is in another slot.

My custom diveroll-to-run animation plays most of the roll as well, hence the framenumber 2 in the dive-to-roll animation 151.

So this script might not work well for you and may need adjusting, but it'll give you a starting point anyway.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-18, 20:01   #434
Ruu11

^ It worked perfectly.
Thanks queen
Old 27-10-19, 20:52   #435
sampiza

It would be great if someone could make TRAOD stealth walk animation to use in the walk anim slot, I tried making but I'm really bad at this :/
sampiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-21, 17:15   #436
Sarah_Hardy

Hi! I would like to insert animations so Lara can use keys or puzzle items underwater. I know there are animations like that because I've seen them at some levels. Does anyone know where or with whom I can get it?
Sarah_Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-23, 16:25   #437
adngel

EDIT: Request completed. Thank you all.

Hi there!

I was working in some re-works for the pushable objects in TEN engine. One of the things I was requested was in the way the pushables are thrown on the edges. I've written a new routine for them. But I'm missing animations for Lara to can conclude the project.

The animations I'm looking for are 3.

1º TR4 push style:
Starting from Idle position, Lara has to push a pushable for 512 units, after that, the pushable start to fall by the code routine, so the animation has to conclude that before return to Idle state again.

2º Classic push style:
Similar than the upper one, but it's used for TR1-TR3 pushing blocks animations. This one also starts and finishes in Idle, and also moves forward for 512 units.

3º TR4 push style loop:
The TR4 pushable animations has the particularity that it allows the loop, (Lara can keeps pushing without need to return to IDLE), so I need an animation that starts from las frame of "TR4 pushable push" animation, again, moves 512 units (not 1024 like original) and then it ends in IDLE.

So basically the 3rd one would be a copy of the first one but starting from pushable PUSH instead of IDLE.

I've got a wad with those animations in the video for reference. (Unfortunately we still can't extract animations from WadTool wads so this request would need be done from scratch )

(I'm not sure if is ok to put links to that wad in my Google Drive, any case if accept, can DM me and we will find a way).

Note: I've had problems trying to implement the loop animation (Lara teleports to the wrong direction) I though maybe once I had a proper animation I could try to insist in make that work.

But meanwhile if the 1º-2º animations were ready, I think I could go aproving the branch.

P.D. Also, the idea is to share those animations with the TEN wad, so they would be available for all builders, this can't a private request.
P.D2: I'm afraid that the only payment would be the community gratitude, this would be a non-paid work (like basically most of we do in this community).

Last edited by adngel; 30-08-23 at 00:00.
adngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-23, 12:50   #438
adngel

Solved, thanks to Gecko for the new animations:

Hopefully they will be ready and available for the next TEN update.
adngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-23, 14:13   #439
Kevin

Great anims. Much better than before.
And good to know they will be standard for TEN.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-23, 15:01   #440
SrDanielPonces

Quote:
Originally Posted by adngel View Post
Solved, thanks to Gecko for the new animations:

Hopefully they will be ready and available for the next TEN update.
The second animation looks great, the added part really follows up her movement. i would ask if the final frames could be fixed, because you can see lara's legs rotation at the end of the animation to the standing one! this should be a quick fix.

The first one tho is a bit stiff

Last edited by SrDanielPonces; 30-08-23 at 15:04.
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote