Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Old 02-10-21, 23:30   #1
CalypsisGames

Default Help Finding Lost TR3 Content

Hello, I'm working on archiving as much TR3 stuff as possible, and I'm specifically searching for a a few things at the moment, but the list changes as I find things. At the moment I'm searching for the concept arts and story board drawings for the game.
I know they're very far and few in between that knowingly exist, but if there's a way to discover where the rest are, that would be awesome. I'm very aware that these things could be locked away at Crystal or Square, so I don't have heavy hopes, but it would be so helpful if anyone knows possible whereabouts. And if anyone has access or knows the whereabouts to *anything* relating to TR3 that you think could contribute, it's extremely appreciated.
This is just a passion project that's starting off, and will be a bigger thing later on, but I have to find and allocate the resources first, which can be a huge task, and of course I'm just adding this here in case someone wants to pitch in, nothing more.
Thanks for any help in advance <3
CalypsisGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-21, 06:45   #2
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

If you ever bought the E3 disc of TR3, then I think you'll be VERY RICH with money to do that. So now let's see if there's more discs of that version of TR3. I know Core Design did made more copies of those in very limited of quantities to display them at the games press.
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote