www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Legend

Old 16-05-20, 10:57   #31
Tomb Raidering
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
[LIST][*]major flaw in the story: how was the sword broken into pieces that appeared in different places around the world if it was intact in Nepal when Lara was young?
Omg no... This was explained when Lara took the final sword piece from King Arthur. There she said “There wasn’t just one Excalibur or one Merlin. We keep seeing swords and daises all around the world because they were everywhere.”

That line literally set up the monomyth storyline of LAU; where Arthurian lore, Norse mythology, Atlantis and others were all related.

I agree with some of your points.
Old 16-05-20, 11:07   #32
Mek
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
Omg no... This was explained when Lara took the final sword piece from King Arthur. There she said “There wasn’t just one Excalibur or one Merlin. We keep seeing swords and daises all around the world because they were everywhere.”

That line literally set up the monomyth storyline of LAU; where Arthurian lore, Norse mythology, Atlantis and others were all related.

I agree with some of your points.
Tomb Raidering, I played Legend in 2012 last time (and a little in 2017, but I only reached Ghana that year) and I forgot about this, sorry What do you think about the inconsistency in visibility of things/people located on the other side of the portal? I wrote about it in my previous post. In that post, I also addressed the doubts regarding many swords.

Last edited by Mek; 16-05-20 at 11:29.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote