Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Arts and Entertainment

Old 02-11-18, 13:35   #21
Lara Croft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis's Mom View Post
This Sunday starts "Rick Grimes Last Season!!"

I have a feeling I'm going to dislike this season because Negan is still around, and I've had my full of him and other big baddies.

But I'll watch. I'm a completer. I know this trait led me to the horrors of Lumberjack Dexter, but it's what I am.

Το be fair Dexter didn't show that many signs that he would end up like this, so that wasn't on you. TWD on the other hand is totally on you. I am not going to watch it, once the season ends I will just see a recap to confirm I was right to stop.
Lara Croft! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-18, 02:45   #22
Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costel View Post
Is this the way he is going to die?
The way they got out of that pit was so stupid. Daryl should have killed the walkers one by one as they came and then make some stairs using the corpses not that unnecessary tension of him trying to hold on.
That hole was so dumb I almost can't even describe it, and then the ending, lmao. It's like the show just rolled over, it's not even trying to try now.
Legends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-18, 20:50   #23
wmcintosh
Inactive

The death of Rick Grimes was all just hype.

Totally mixed about this now, do I continue watching? perhaps will see after next 2 episodes.

Last edited by wmcintosh; 09-11-18 at 21:09. Reason: reworded
wmcintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-18, 22:19   #24
charmedangelin

Honestly, I don't know why they threw so much money at Darrel to be the lead. Michonne can easily lead this show. She is my favorite character in the walking dead.

I don't know why, but she gives me Xena vibes sometimes. Especially when she was riding up on the horse with her sword or her back and how she called out that lady during the vote for not being honest. Everything she has done makes me believe that she is a strong contender to lead this show.

She is so badass, I hope they don't loose her.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-18, 22:33   #25
Mickybyrne20

LOVE Michonne's new hairstyle! Girl really suits it. Carol just looks like a witch lol
Mickybyrne20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-19, 12:31   #26
hey007

i like the zombie effects, but as some people were saying not alot happens and i fast forward alot on the dvds lol it would be better if they kept it similar to resident evil, where there's a change of scenery and every now and again a 'boss like' zombie like nemesis to spice it up a little. I got up to the part where the badass bloke with wired bat was in bed and neck wound and rick says we have to work together and there's a job for you. I thought something was going to happen to rick in season 8, many people were saying that, unless they mean season 9 which is not on dvd yet.
hey007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-19, 05:54   #27
charmedangelin

Holy ****, did you guys see what happened last episode?

Oh my god I just saw it and damn.

SPOILERS

So Michonne had to kill a bunch of kids in order to save Judith and protect her unborn son.

I am in disbelief and shocked that something so heavy and dark was done on this show. I absolutely loved the choreography and the cinematography of that scene. The parallels between the past and the present.

Michonne has been my favorite and this latest episode proves to me exactly why she is such an amazing character. It explains why she is so messed up in the present day and how she got those scars.

Incredible, Angela Kang is a way better writer then Scott Gimple who ruined the show the last few seasons.

The actress playing Michonne was amazing, congrats.

END OF SPOILERS

Last edited by charmedangelin; 19-03-19 at 05:56.
Old 22-10-19, 13:00   #28
Blackmoor

Anyone watching the new season?

I'm actually quite enjoying it although it feels a bit aimless in places. And they seem to always resort to good people v. evil person community as the overarching storyline.

I wish they'd take off and start covering other parts of the country. Carol and Daryl should get on that boat and go somewhere.
Blackmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-19, 04:13   #29
KIKO

I just started getting into Fear the walking dead and I'd like to share some thoughts. I found myself liking some of the characters despite their bad decisions but I thought hey I'm used to everyone having adjusted to the new world because of the main show, give the characters a break, they're making mistakes and learning from them. But the season 2 mid-finale (episode 7) just thew everything out of the window!

Daniel who was always cautious and was the voice of reason, started hallucinating out of nowhere and decided to burn himself along with the walkers. Yes he had troubles of his own but this was surely done to shock the audience.

Chris went from a troubled teenager to threatening a father and his kid, trying to stab his own dad, trying to murder his step mom... Yeah he raised some red flags even on the boat when he killed a guy and lied about him turning but still, it felt unecessary, he could've just ran away.

Nevermind Travis walking away the way he did. I get his son needed help but why walk away without even teliing his wife? And why was he running in his socks? Obviously so he could stumble upon the one house where Chris was hiding.

Nick, who was in my opinion the fastest to adapt to the world such as realizing the infected were actually dead and how to disguise himself among them, let himself be manipulated by a woman and suddenly believed the infected were not really dead... and abandoned his own family.

Also when Alicia said goodbye to Victor (as if she cared), did she suddenly forget about the arguments that went on in the boat between both of them? Where did the sudden "I'm sorry you're leaving" come from?

Have I missed something here? Surely someone else has an opinion on this.

Last edited by KIKO; 24-10-19 at 04:20.
KIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-19, 04:25   #30
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIKO View Post
I just started getting into Fear the walking dead and I'd like to share some thoughts. I found myself liking some of the characters despite their bad decisions but I thought hey I'm used to everyone having adjusted to the new world because of the main show, give the characters a break, they're making mistakes and learning from them. But the season 2 mid-finale (episode 7) just thew everything out of the window!

Daniel who was always cautious and was the voice of reason, started hallucinating out of nowhere and decided to burn himself along with the walkers. Yes he had troubles of his own but this was surely done to shock the audience.

Chris went from a troubled teenager to threatening a father and his kid, trying to stab his own dad, trying to murder his step mom... Yeah he raised some red flags even on the boat when he killed a guy and lied about him turning but still, it felt unecessary, he could've just ran away.

Nevermind Travis walking away the way he did. I get his son needed help but why walk away without even teliing his wife? And why was he running in his socks? Obviously so he could stumble upon the one house where Chris was hiding.

Nick, who was in my opinion the fastest to adapt to the world such as realizing the infected were actually dead and how to disguise himself among them, let himself be manipulated by a woman and suddenly believed the infected were not really dead... and abandoned his own family.

Also when Alicia said goodbye to Victor (as if she cared), did she suddenly forget about the arguments that went on in the boat between both of them? Where did the sudden "I'm sorry you're leaving" come from?

Have I missed something here? Surely someone else has an opinion on this.
Keep watching, Fear get's much better, especially Season 3. Nothing in the walking dead universe can top Fear season 3. Although I would advise you to stop their because the show is cancelled at that point. Don't bother with Season 4 and 5 as they are completely different shows that are failed reboots of the original Fear 1-3. It's written by the same guy who ruined the walking dead in the later seasons of that show so don't watch past season 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmoor View Post
Anyone watching the new season?

I'm actually quite enjoying it although it feels a bit aimless in places. And they seem to always resort to good people v. evil person community as the overarching storyline.

I wish they'd take off and start covering other parts of the country. Carol and Daryl should get on that boat and go somewhere.
Meh I'm not really liking it to be honesty. Its the same old good vs bad like you said and no one is acting like an actual person in situations. It feels more like a fairy tale then an actual survival show.