Quote:
Originally Posted by tampi View Post

LOL!! That made me laugh!
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-12, 17:54   #4612
Tonyrobinson

I can see it now...

Quote:
Meagan: Okay viewers we have a new segment with Karl as he prepares to go on another tour.

Talks about tour with no information happening for the next hour...
In the end it will be the same as Karl preparing for the previous tour in preparation for E3 and we won't see any of it until then.

Last edited by Tonyrobinson; 20-03-12 at 17:55.
Tonyrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-12, 17:57   #4613
lcroft_lc

Why wiki page is saying that Cory Barlog is the Director of Tomb Raider?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomb_Ra..._video_game%29
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-12, 17:58   #4614
JsotoTRSaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
Yeah, ever since like December. They've been so enthusiastic to tell us news....

They just keep repeating that "we can't wait to share new info" but don't share anything.
Very True, there's something i don't understand about them why would they say ''we can't wait to share new info'' and they just make us wait and wait and no Relevant and Interesting info has been shared. They don't seem to be Anxious to reveal new info like they claim to be they rather seem like if they DON'T WANT to give any info at all. :/
__________________________________________________ ____________

lcroft_lc, Wikipedia sometimes gets the info wrong remember it can be edited by anyone. Hope this helped

Last edited by JsotoTRSaga; 20-03-12 at 18:01.
Old 20-03-12, 17:59   #4615
Tonyrobinson

Wikipedia can be edited by anybody but I think Cory may be the creative director on this one. The announcement of him failed to tell us what area he worked in. We will probably get an interview with him in the podcast tonight.

Quote:
Interview with Cory
Interview about The new Soul Reaver Reboot
Take five with Karl
Place your bets.

Last edited by Tonyrobinson; 20-03-12 at 18:03.
Old 20-03-12, 18:03   #4616
lcroft_lc

So there are two directors, Brand Director and only Director. Hope Karl wouldn't be mind to share the surname with another person.

And I also hope Cory Barlog don't drink beer, he doesn't post much in Twitter as well.
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-12, 18:05   #4617
Tonyrobinson

Karl is marketing director so his job is mainly the promotion and releasing information but I could be wrong. Cory might only be on the creative team and not in a directing position.
Old 20-03-12, 18:06   #4618
JsotoTRSaga

Perhaps Karl hired him because they met at the local bar? ^ If he drinks beer as well as Karl i'd rather call the TR Reboot Drunk Beer Raider.
Old 20-03-12, 18:06   #4619
Lukass

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post
^Lukass has been saying he/she had a feeling that some important new info might be in the next podcast or at least new info before this month (March) ends. I hope he/she has the reason after all
I am a "he" if you wouldn't mind

And what I meant by the "news" was clear answers to our questions. I don't expect him to say "Oh and by the way, the VA is XY" or something. I expect new information that he could give us in his answers. That's what I'm after. But then again, it all depends on what kind of question they picked up. There are people who asked them about interesting things and people who asked them, why she can't swim, why they decided to reboot the series or why Lara has no braid anymore. What kind of questions they're going to pick up? Those questions that could eventually reveal something new for us (in an answer), or questions that are easy to answer and aren't aiming for clear news that we haven't heard yet?
So what I meant was, I hope they are going to pick up interesting questions and will answer properly, clearly and in such way, that we could at least extract some bit of news out of it.

Hope it's clear
Lukass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-12, 18:08   #4620
tampi

Quote:
Originally Posted by scremanie View Post
I enjoy the podcasts.
Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie500 View Post
Either that or they can haul some designer in to talk about some design stuff, without giving too much away. A day in the life of a designer might even interest Spong.

That could be really good. Nobody said anything about the interview in the previous podcast on the cutscenes. It is always interesting to see things like that.

From my point of view, despite what Spong says , I enjoy to feel a little closer to the offices where it makes the game.
How they work, what they do, feel somehow that you participate in something. Even as a mere listener.
At the end of the day many of us are thousands of miles from where it happens what interests us. Any approach looks nice.
tampi is offline   Reply With Quote