Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures, Shows and Shorts

Old 22-06-21, 22:33   #18601
PinkyPromise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson View Post
I am taking it with a pinch of salt but the source on this comes from Daniel Richtman who I follow on patreon (this casting news is indeed on there) and he usually is a very good source on things. He revealed before anyone else that the Suicide Squad and Jurassic Park trailers would release this week and he has been spot on with his Marvel information months in advance.
He is always right. He also talk about the Resident Evil reboot and that Kaya Scodelario would be the protagonist months before it happened.
PinkyPromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-21, 22:34   #18602
Tonyrobinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkyPromise View Post
He is always right. He also talk about the Resident Evil reboot and that Kaya Scodelario would be the protagonist months before it happened.
Yes, I think he mentioned Hannah John Kamen in advanced too.
Tonyrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-21, 22:35   #18603
GeekOfComedy

Does Pateron mention the log line too or just casting?
GeekOfComedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-21, 22:35   #18604
JuditePrince12

This news is very interesting. I like the idea of Ana being the leader of Trinity. After she was the best villain in the entire reboot trilogy...as for Andi I hope they get a known actress. A dream would be to see Jurnee Smollett-Bell. The actress in Misha's Lovecraft Country. She's very talented and it would be great to see her star in another action film.
JuditePrince12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-21, 22:36   #18605
Tonyrobinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekOfComedy View Post
Does Pateron mention the log line too or just casting?
Both. As well as the Rourke casting from weeks ago.

If everything correlates and its correct then we were all correct assuming this would be Mayan with the Obsidian title reveal.
Tonyrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-21, 23:13   #18606
SoraSakai
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman81 View Post
I will admit that I’ve seen WGTC take several items from his Patreon and run with it. He doesn’t give them permission to do that for sure. They like to run with a lot of stuff he posts in the rumor section as well. I get people being skeptical. Just didn’t want anyone thinking we stole news from him to claim as our own. We don’t do that sort of thing.
I don’t know.
After an entire year of you seemingly making stuff up I wouldn’t put it past you. Your website is severely lacking in credibility. You’ve so far had 0 of the stuff you’ve reported actually come true.
SoraSakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-21, 23:49   #18607
Superman81

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraSakai View Post
I don’t know.
After an entire year of you seemingly making stuff up I wouldn’t put it past you. Your website is severely lacking in credibility. You’ve so far had 0 of the stuff you’ve reported actually come true.
The movie never made it off the ground because of Covid and Ben left. That’s why nothing that was reported happened. New director brought on as well. We got all of our news from trustworthy sources including Daniel.
Superman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-21, 00:07   #18608
SoraSakai
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman81 View Post
The movie never made it off the ground because of Covid and Ben left. That’s why nothing that was reported happened. New director brought on as well. We got all of our news from trustworthy sources including Daniel.
Weird that your leaks were so specific yet you couldn’t see something as major as “the director leaving the film.”

Yet you found out something as specific and minute as “there will be more gunplay.”

Nevermind the fact that you reported Misha submitted her draft, only for her to say (months later) “I just submitted my first draft!”

Like, enough. You make stuff up and your articles aren’t well written.

Edit: https://geekvibesnation.com/exclusiv...ails-revealed/

So that’s your article right? Right. In no place do you list Daniel Richtman as your source. You list it as “exclusive”, which it isn’t, because it’s not information exclusive to you.

I’m really really sick of you just constantly giving me reasons to hate your site.

Last edited by SoraSakai; 23-06-21 at 00:20.
SoraSakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-21, 04:06   #18609
Greenapple968

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
Yay I hope you will have a good time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
I hope you enjoy it! Just remember it is also a different take on Lara, one where she is less larger than life and is going through her first adventure.
Thank you; I'll post my feedback on this forum once I've watched it.
Greenapple968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-21, 06:01   #18610
Ellioft

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraSakai View Post
]

So that’s your article right? Right. In no place do you list Daniel Richtman as your source. You list it as “exclusive”, which it isn’t, because it’s not information exclusive to you.

I’m really really sick of you just constantly giving me reasons to hate your site.
They said Daniel give them the info.

This can be said about all the sites who talk about cinema on the internet. They never reveal their sources because If it was the case the source in question can have troubles. So they are mans (and womans) in the shadow
Ellioft is online now   Reply With Quote