www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 27-09-19, 13:28   #61
Zebra
Legend

And that's what systemic prudery and teaching people to be chronically terrified of intimacy gets you. Bloody idiots.
Old 27-09-19, 16:05   #62
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

The manager at my local GameStop told me yesterday that they have been sent stock that their bosses won't allow them to sell until the end of October, he tried to find out why but hasn't heard anything yet.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-19, 11:27   #63
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

Whatever idiot in the marketing department for Terminator Genisys that decided to give away a big part of the plot in the pre-release videos and on the movies poster whoever they were I hope they were fired.

The movies director objected but the marketing department in its so called wisdom overruled him.

Clearly the marketing department have learned nothing from Homer Simpson ruining The Empire Strikes Back and some other movie where he gave away a major part of the plot by revealing that the code some guy had been tapping was the guys daughters favourite nursery rhyme.

It's because of what happened with Terminator Genisys that I no longer watch any pre-release videos in case of spoilers.
Old 06-01-20, 20:58   #64
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

Bump

Without any prior notice whatsoever the powers that be at my local library increased the cost of printing from 10 cent to twenty cent for printing in black and white along with other new costs for printing in colour and so on, that might not seem like much but when you have a lot of stuff to print the cost quickly adds up and on top of that the sign they put up about the new cost of printing was nothing more than a small piece of paper stuck to the machine that controls printing.

On top of that last year they decided to fix what didn't need fixing and install the gadget mentioned above that now controls printing, before they fixed it you would go to the reception desk and have whoever was there print everything from computer number 4 for example, now you have to go to the new gadget and for every item you want to print you have to enter a code into the machine, it's very inefficient.

I'm still waiting for them to make a change to their new system that gives you a code that prints everything instead of having individual codes for every item.
Old 07-02-20, 19:42   #65
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

Bump

I'm so off with my email service provider from the end of march they will be charging 6 euro per month for email access, upon logging in on March 31st I will be redirected to a separate page to set up payment for continued access to my emails.

That's not going to happen they claim that the charge is so that they can increase email storage and for maintenance and improvement of the service.

If a payment plan is not setup after 60 days then my email account and everything in it which isn't much will be deleted.

Why fix what wasn't broken and start charging for what has always been free?
Old 12-06-20, 22:16   #66
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

Bump

Whoever made the decision to move the TV show The Orville from Fox to Hulu should be shot out of a canon into the sun, not everyone is going to pay however much Hulu charge just for one season, I definitely won't be doing it I didn't do it for Star Trek Picard which I downloaded and I won't be doing it for The Orville.
Old 13-06-20, 14:05   #67
FanosCroft
Professor

ROTTR Xbox exclusivity deal
Old 16-06-20, 14:05   #68
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

Episode 5 of Life Is Strange 2 not being on the disc, I would have been ok with the game being delayed a few more months if it meant having the final episode on the disc, equally stupid was the 4 month gap between the release of each episode, I think Dontnod said that won't have such an unnecessarily long release schedule for future episodic games.
Old 26-06-20, 15:50   #69
TombRager
Inactive

Not sure if this story would really fit here but here it goes. It happened last year, where I was tasked of disposing of a dead rat. Instead of simply throwing the damn thing away properly, dumb me HAD to try to throw the thing as farther away as possible. So I threw the bagged rat, and guess where it landed? It simply landed in someone's yard. I panicked and went back home ASAP. Spent the rest of my afternoon worried if I nearly scared someone to death with a bagged rat or if I accidentaly infected someone with leptospyrosis.

TL;DR: accidentaly threw a rat on someone's yard. :/
TombRager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-20, 17:27   #70
FreakRaider
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombRager View Post
Not sure if this story would really fit here but here it goes. It happened last year, where I was tasked of disposing of a dead rat. Instead of simply throwing the damn thing away properly, dumb me HAD to try to throw the thing as farther away as possible. So I threw the bagged rat, and guess where it landed? It simply landed in someone's yard. I panicked and went back home ASAP. Spent the rest of my afternoon worried if I nearly scared someone to death with a bagged rat or if I accidentaly infected someone with leptospyrosis.

TL;DR: accidentaly threw a rat on someone's yard. :/
lmao chile, you shouldn't worry that much about it, I bet it's fine and noone got hurt in the end haha