www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 24-09-20, 18:13   #111
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombRager View Post
Ah I see. I pictured multiple clones of her letting out evil laughs running towards him while screaming "come to mommy!" hahahaha!
The only evil laugh in existence is Janice's laugh, imagine having that laugh as an alarm clock tone, if my phone had Janice's laugh as an alarm tone I'd smash the phone to bits.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-20, 13:55   #112
TombRager
Explorer

I had a cool dream where I was on my grandpa's house and there was a big rope extending from his house to a wall across the street, and it was firmly attached, so I began to monkey swing like LAU Lara the only bad part was that for some reason he had to remove the rope afterwards so I couldn't continue on doing it.
TombRager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-20, 15:06   #113
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar View Post
I had a dream last night that I was a glass of room temperature cranberry juice and nobody would drink me.

I woke up very upset.
your dream reminds me of the episode of Star Trek The Next Generation where the character Commander Data started having dreams, one of the dreams showed him in Ten Forward the ship's bar with some of the other main characters, one of them Commander Riker the Enterprise's first officer had a straw sticking out of his head and Doctor Crusher sucked on the straw.
Old 29-09-20, 15:12   #114
BlueCake
Historian

I'm having xxx dreams lately and I love it.
BlueCake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-20, 15:31   #115
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

Dreaming I'm with the people I wanna be with and it makes me so happy much better than being awake so far away from them
Old 06-10-20, 15:19   #116
TombRager
Explorer

Question

^^ that's great!
_____

I had a very strange dream this morning, definitely this is one of my craziest dreams. I'm kinda toning it down aswell because I don't think it's necessary to go into detail because it was damn brutal but anyways:

To begin with, I'm already on a weird place I don't recognize alongside my mother. We were inside a small house or something and it was daytime. We were at the door watching a bunch of people protesting or something, not sure but I think they were damn angry about something. Suddenly I look towards the upper left of the area and I see a guy with an AK on his hand, with a bandana around his face and he was clearly a thug. Suddenly he shot one of the people protesting down and the dead guy went flying towards us, and there the chaos began. Yeah it's not gonna make much sense but suddenly the thug was in some kind of knight armor and he began to kill everyone in the area using a bunch of weapons he would pull out of nowhere, like he was slashing, blowing and shooting the bystanders up for no reason, and I stood there alongside my mother watching it terrified. It was like the crazy evil knight was some sort of videogame villain. We could do nothing but stay there and watch, and I think we headed outside afterwards for shelter. Sometime later we come back out and apparently the evil knight isn't there anymore. I don't recall if there was any bodies outside but I was unsure if the knight had gone away or if he was creeping and waiting to attack again. Apparently a lot of people ended up dying and later it would occur again?

This time afterwards we went into a cabin to shelter ourselves, and it wasn't a knight which was going to do it all over again, it looked like it was a pale woman in a white dress which was about to do the bloodbath again. Now I don't think she resembled a human, I think she was kinda cartoonish or something. This time we remained in shelter and didn't see anything but I'm sure the woman was out there doing the massacre. Now this bit gets even weirder. For some reason I decided to go outside in the open to run towards a bathroom across the cabin (great idea! why not?!) so as I reached the bathroom the woman tried to shot me with a bow, she was at the sky sitting in a large square portal apparently, so I decided to run back to the cabin because she wasn't gone, and during this moment she managed to hit me, except that I saw myself in third person and the arrow was what, a Minecraft arrow? WTF? Now I'm not even sure if at this point the dream was some weird reality or if I was playing a game?

Then I decided to go outside and apparently I'm playing Minecraft suddenly but I'm still in the same area and the woman was still outside, except that I had the idea to sneak out and collect wood to make a couple of doors to connect some rooms that was around us (yeah, apparently stuff is just popping up in this dream, I'm confused aswell), though it didn't go right, the woman began to destroy the area and I went to hide behind a tree. The trees in the areas were very large (and square aswell since apparently I'm playing Minecraft, go figure). She destroyed the cabin and I don't know what about my family, maybe they just gone away but I was alone there. The woman was flying downwards towards the tree I was behind, and the moment she's close to the tree I like what, paused the game? And then I reloaded a save before we were setting up our shelter and my mother woke me up...

That's one dream I'm completely glad to wake up from.
Old 06-10-20, 17:37   #117
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

I had a strange dream last night where I got up to use the bathroom during the night just as I was about to enter the bathroom some guy jumped through the window into the bathroom ran towards me and stabbed me to death.

A few days ago I had a freaky dream where a demonic doll similar to Annabelle followed me everywhere I went, any attempt to get away from her or hide from her failed she would somehow always find me, she also shrieked continuously.
Old 06-10-20, 18:01   #118
Grizzly Bear
Archaeologist

Last night I had a very strange dream, I only remember this part: I was in a flat with lots of strangers, suddently there was an alligator in the room, a man managed to grab it and I closed its mouth with a rope, passing it multiple times around it and making tons of knots.
But then the alligator broke free from the rope and started biting and killing people; I was so embarassed because I was supposed to prevent that from happening so I opened the door and ran away; and that's it, I don't remember anything else.

The dreams and nightmares logic is so strange...
Grizzly Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-20, 20:36   #119
TombRager
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
I had a strange dream last night where I got up to use the bathroom during the night just as I was about to enter the bathroom some guy jumped through the window into the bathroom ran towards me and stabbed me to death.

A few days ago I had a freaky dream where a demonic doll similar to Annabelle followed me everywhere I went, any attempt to get away from her or hide from her failed she would somehow always find me, she also shrieked continuously.
Jesus, how didn't you woke up before the stabbing happened? That was very scary. I think I would woke up very quickly since I get scared very easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post
Last night I had a very strange dream, I only remember this part: I was in a flat with lots of strangers, suddently there was an alligator in the room, a man managed to grab it and I closed its mouth with a rope, passing it multiple times around it and making tons of knots.
But then the alligator broke free from the rope and started biting and killing people; I was so embarassed because I was supposed to prevent that from happening so I opened the door and ran away; and that's it, I don't remember anything else.

Yeah I know, it's even worse when you are fully immersed in the dream and it feels like you're actually living the situation.
Old 06-10-20, 21:23   #120
Blue_light
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post

Jesus. Those are terrifying. 8C