www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 07-05-20, 18:49   #11
ANoDE
Golden

@Tsarina:
Congrats on your transition! I don't want to be rude by pointing that out - but I would have never guessed you were transgender.

Last edited by Admles; 08-05-20 at 10:16.
ANoDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 18:59   #12
Dermahn
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfox45 View Post
And as well as dealing with their own community, no secret that a lot of people within the lesbian community have a problem with trans people being in the LGB community because of various issues.
TERFs are certainly not a majority within the LGBT+ community. Please stop getting information about the LGBT+ community from right wing hate groups
Dermahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 19:33   #13
Tsarina
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
She literally said it though...
Thank You!

@RedFox45-Very much so, even within the Gay community as well there is still a lot of hate and ignorance when it comes to people who identify as Trans. There is discrimination both in the Gay community for Trans people and the Trans community for Trans people. It is ridiculous.
As you mentioned there are some Trans people who think that, "oh well if you don't hate and despise your body you cannot be Trans" or they think because of the way I look that I "am a small percentage of what trans people look like or not a good idea of what trans looks like" which is silly, but I have been told both of these things before. And from Gay men primarily I have been discriminated against on social dating apps that are designed for the LGBT, not just Gay Men. There is a lot of hate still.

@Anode-Thank you! I have been transitioning for five years, I was actually a member of this forum back in the day.

@New Dwight-You are only looking at it as strictly physical, which is not the case. Sure biologically organs are defined as male or female, and it makes sense to identify something that way that does not have what humans have, which is a more complex and intelligent identity and awareness of self than other organisms. Such as identifying between a male dog and a female dog, you see their parts and that is how they are defined. It is more simple for animals etc, than it is for humans. Humans have thought, humans have a sense of self, humans are simply put more complex to where their gender (Gender being how we feel, identify and our sense of peace and presence and self) cannot be defined based on their sexual organs.

Think of your own gender for a minute. Whether you identify as male or female, besides what is between your legs, why do you identify that way, and what makes you identify that way. If you struggle to answer that, then you can understand why it is not so simple as just because of what you have in your pants.

There is also a medical condition called Klinefelters Syndrome (which for the longest time I thought I had)

It is when a biological male XY, is born with an extra X chromosome. I always had wide hips, and developing breasts. I thought maybe this was something that I had, because I was also born with low testosterone levels. So you see it is not so black and white. Perhaps some Transgender people have had this, and this is one reason why we feel the way we do (at least male to females anyway).

Last edited by Tsarina; 07-05-20 at 19:44.
Tsarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 19:46   #14
Nigel Cassidy
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsarina View Post
There is also a medical condition called Klinefelters Syndrome (which for the longest time I thought I had)

It is when a biological male XY, is born with an extra X chromosome. ]
Thanks for the clarification.
Nigel Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 19:53   #15
amiro1989
Relic Hunter

@Tsarina, you are gorgeous!

And glad people can have a discussion about these subjects without getting into fights!
Old 07-05-20, 19:56   #16
Tsarina
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Cassidy View Post
Thanks for the clarification.
I actually really like your post because it is correct, the chromosomes determine the sex. It is funny though, people do not ask "Hey what chromosomes you got girl?"

LOL

They only ask "Do you have a penis or a vagina?"

I think if people started looking at it in terms of science more there would not be so many **** people and ignorance for the Transgender community. As you never know what chromosomes a person was born with and whether someone is intersex, has klinefelters etc. They hear Trans and instantly think "Oh a chick with a dick" or vice versa which is just plain stupid for the reasons listed above.

@Amiro-Aw thank you so much :

EDIT: https://www.who.int/genomics/gender/en/index1.html

Also there is a great read from the World Health Organization. I encourage anyone with questions to read it.

Last edited by Tsarina; 07-05-20 at 20:02.
Old 07-05-20, 20:02   #17
_Seth
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoDE View Post
@Tsarina:
Congrats on your transition! I don't want to be rude by pointing that out - but I would have never guessed you were transgender.
I agree with this, well done! @Tsarina: what do you think of Blair White?
Old 07-05-20, 20:06   #18
Tsarina
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Seth View Post
I agree with this, well done! @Tsarina: what do you think of Blair White?
I just looked her up and already I do not think I am going to like her hahah.
Old 07-05-20, 20:08   #19
_Seth
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsarina View Post
I just looked her up and already I do not think I am going to like her hahah.
I think she's amazing and she rationalises her angles very well. She makes very cogent arguments for every point of view she holds with charisma to boot. A lot of the trans community hate her because she's not a crazy SJW, but they assume she's cis and don't even watch her videos.
Old 07-05-20, 20:15   #20
Tsarina
Historian

I cannot really get behind anyone who is LGBT and who is in support of Trump. I will do my research on her and watch some videos, but from what I am already reading about her she does not seem like someone I would care for or could probably even relate to, despite her transition. Much like Caitlin Jenner.

EDIT: Yeah just read that she is one of those people who think that if someone does not experience dysphoria they should not identify themselves as Trans, that is a load of ****. Already not liking her ha.

Before I dig deeper here, mind telling me what it is that you agree on with her in these arguments she presents?

Last edited by Tsarina; 07-05-20 at 20:19.