www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Next Generation Level Editor

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-09-19, 07:54   #341
TokyoSU
Explorer
 
TokyoSU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: France, Caen
Posts: 543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreRaider View Post
Just tried the new aiming plugin, but there's an issue with the uzi echo sound when the field for it it's set as disabled
https://streamable.com/gtrs6
fixed , need to be tested but it's just 8 lign of code added, it will not be take to long normally :x.
updated the readme too in NG_Center->Plugins->Plugin_TR3Aiming
__________________
"Life is Dream, just a dream"
TokyoSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-19, 18:31   #342
AkyV
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Hungary
Posts: 3,958
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreRaider View Post
Just tried the new aiming plugin, but there's an issue with the uzi echo sound when the field for it it's set as disabled
https://streamable.com/gtrs6
As you can hear, when she targets and shoots at the enemy, the echo sound isn't working
Instead, the sound works when she doesn't target or when she turns around
https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...90&postcount=2

Fixed, link has been updated!
AkyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-19, 18:33   #343
SrDanielPonces
Relic Hunter
 
SrDanielPonces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,071
Default

I think the new aiming plugin makes the harpoon gun broken?
My lara seems to be shooting endlessly when she shoots the crossbow underwater (it doesnt use any ammo when she shoots)
SrDanielPonces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-19, 18:39   #344
TokyoSU
Explorer
 
TokyoSU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: France, Caen
Posts: 543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrDanielPonces View Post
I think the new aiming plugin makes the harpoon gun broken?
My lara seems to be shooting endlessly when she shoots the crossbow underwater (it doesnt use any ammo when she shoots)
the harpoon ? hmm...
it's customized by TRNG so with this plugins it's normally broken.
sorry, i will think for a way to fix it, but dont expect anything because i dont have the code for the harpoon...
__________________
"Life is Dream, just a dream"
TokyoSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-19, 18:50   #345
SrDanielPonces
Relic Hunter
 
SrDanielPonces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,071
Default

Your plugin is so good and I would love to keep it in my level.. I just hope you find a way to fix this
SrDanielPonces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-19, 20:44   #346
Dustie
Relic Hunter
 
Dustie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Poland
Posts: 9,209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSU View Post
the harpoon ? hmm...
it's customized by TRNG so with this plugins it's normally broken.
sorry, i will think for a way to fix it, but dont expect anything because i dont have the code for the harpoon...
does this mean that any weapon customized with TRNG scripts will be broken when using the aiming plugin?
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-19, 20:51   #347
TokyoSU
Explorer
 
TokyoSU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: France, Caen
Posts: 543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustie View Post
does this mean that any weapon customized with TRNG scripts will be broken when using the aiming plugin?
only the harpoon added by paolone, i think. because it's the only weapon added that are not vanilla.
__________________
"Life is Dream, just a dream"
TokyoSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-19, 10:26   #348
AkyV
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Hungary
Posts: 3,958
Default

Uhm... vanilla?
AkyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-19, 11:15   #349
Titak
Moderator
 
Titak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drenthe, The Netherlands
Posts: 32,542
Default

^
Vanilla as in original and unaltered.
__________________
If it walks like a duck and if it quacks like a duck, it is a duck.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-19, 11:24   #350
AkyV
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Hungary
Posts: 3,958
Default

Thanks! (I've never heard this slang.)
AkyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 23:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.