Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 02-05-18, 19:27   #1
Melonie Tomb Raider
Golden

Default Lara Croft Fitspo Thread!

Shadow Lara is looking FIT with those muscles! When I played the demo and saw those arms I was instantly inspired, and I noticed many others were too! So now that the gear up guide has been released, I thought it would be fun for us all (who want to) to come together with a goal to get Lara Croft strong! We can all check in with our progress, maybe even share our before and after results by September (my hard goal for being in tip top shape by game release).

I'll start by sharing my goals and what I'm doing. I'm an ectomorph, so gaining muscle is hard for me, but staying slim is normal. Unfortunately with the lack of muscle I get squishy though, or "skinny fat" as they say. So my goal is to build muscle and get shredded, I want some visible definition. Jenn Croft (cosplayer) told me about TRX resistance bands, so I ordered those and got them recently and will be using those for my daily workouts. As for diet I'm trying to stay high protein, moderate fat, and low-ish carbs. Today is day 3 for me of clean eating and exercise, I have some before photos, but I don't want to share until the Afters are done

Note: I think all bodies are beautiful, big, small, and everything in between. I just started this thread for some TRF accountability buddies, should be fun
Melonie Tomb Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-18, 19:34   #2
VictorXD

This is a very nice idea actually, I wouldn't mind joining in, I've been meaning to getting back into working out for the longest time but I always give up after a few weeks lol. If more people feel inspired it would be very nice too as we could all motivate each other to continue. Anyone who has tried working out for long periods of time knows motivation and determination are key.
VictorXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-18, 19:36   #3
kathrynnn

I would love to be involved, this is a great idea! I lose motivation often so if we can all be inspired and motivated together, then that's perfect!

i just want buff arms like lara ok
kathrynnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-18, 19:39   #4
Melonie Tomb Raider
Golden

YASSS! I love that there is interest here. I forgot to add, right now I'm exercising 30 minutes a day with resistance training. I'll try to do an hour of exercise a day as I get stronger, but right now 30 minutes is kicking my butt. Day 1 I did squats and push-ups, day 2 I did abs and arms on my TRX resistance bands, and today I'll focus more on legs.

Also forgot to add, I'm having one cheat meal a week too, with 6 days of clean eating. That's how Alicia Vikander's diet was during her training, so it works for me.

Any fitness experts who may pop in and offer advice for everyone would be super helpful
Old 02-05-18, 19:41   #5
Evan C.

I am glad I've training and I got the same ammount of muscles. I have Buenos Aires Comic Con this month, maybe I'll do justice
Evan C. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-18, 19:43   #6
Lukass

If there is any browneyed lad with Lara's arms, I just would like you to know I'm single.
Lukass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-18, 19:44   #7
Melonie Tomb Raider
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan C. View Post
I am glad I've training and I got the same ammount of muscles. I have Buenos Aires Comic Con this month, maybe I'll do justice
You have any advice for everyone here on your training routine?
Old 02-05-18, 19:47   #8
Moon-Safari

This is probably going to piss some off, but the waist could come in a little more and the boobs could be a smidge bigger. But overall her physique is impressive.
Moon-Safari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-18, 19:50   #9
Melonie Tomb Raider
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon-Safari View Post
This is probably going to piss some off, but the waist could come in a little more and the boobs could be a smidge bigger. But overall her physique is impressive.
Her waist had zero fat on it in Rise despite her having a little puppy fat everywhere else, but now she's strong and her waist matches her physique. She's in a bulking stage, which is optimal for strength. The more sinched in waist would require more cutting, like a bikini competitor, which is entirely for looks and not practicality. Lara clearly trained for strength to take down Trinity here in Shadow. A bikini competitor body wouldn't cut it.
Old 02-05-18, 19:51   #10
Evan C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider View Post
You have any advice for everyone here on your training routine?
Thanks for asking! Well, first of all I became vegetarian so my food has changed dramatically in terms of eating healthy. Now, when it comes to training, well, I have been working out since august last year, and since a month ago I am following a routing mainly for gaining muscles tone, doing a 3 days routine.

Thanks for asking!
Evan C. is online now   Reply With Quote