www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-03-21, 20:46   #701
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter
 
AntRaidsTombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 6,654
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
Is that one of her klassic skins?

I'm missing the baby pink versions of both her MK2 and 3 skins and I really want the MK2 ones. I hate how they put so much stuff in the store on such fast rotation the other month and now they're nowhere to be seen I have krystals stacked up ready!

Rain's klassic skins to I'd also like.
The hot pink MK3 skin is in the Premium Shop now! Do you have that one?

The light pink ones are up today!!! Hopefully you catch them! lol
__________________
“Sometimes the courage of one person can outweigh the cowardice of others.” - LC

Last edited by AntRaidsTombs; 31-03-21 at 16:47.
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-21, 22:35   #702
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter
 
Yeauxleaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 9,721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
The hot pink MK3 skin is in the Premium Shop now! Do you have that one?

The light pink ones are up today!!! Hopefully you catch them! lol
I had the hot pink one before, but I picked up the light pink ones today as I didn't have those They're not my favourite but I have quite a lot of krystals stocked up now, so I can afford to drop 700 of them and still have a lot to spare if/when the MK2 light pink ones come back.

Gotta catch em all, I guess. Getting all the skins in this game really does feel like collecting Pokémon.

Actually, putting Mileena in the light pink MK3 skin and Kitana in her very dark blue MK3 skin, it reminds me of the colour schemes they gave their MK2 skins in MKX. Random choices but cool I guess.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-21, 09:22   #703
Mani_Man
Professor
 
Mani_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 4,625
Default

So i bought the Injustice 2 Legendary edition + MK11 Ultimate pack in the PS Store yesterday.
40€ for those two games with all DLC seems like a great deal when you want to get into it.

Havent played MK11 too much yet, just a few practice rounds to get used to the controls.
And my question is, how do most people play?

With the D-Pad or the Analog stick?
I feel like the D-Pad is a bit slow and unresponsive to my playstyle.
In Injustice 2 i noticed that even more, simple stuff like down forward light punch moves dont always work with the D-Pad when i try it.

But it could be because its been a while since i played beat em up games and need to get used to the way they are played.

One thing i absolutly love in both games is that you can create an AI loadout and have the AI play.
That is cool because with the gear systems they both have, im in this annoying situation that i want to do it for every character but i dont want to play with every character.
So thats really cool tool to level the characters etc without me having to do the work.
Also its sometimes really neat watching AI vs AI.

Anyway, to bring it back to MK...so far i really enjoy to play as Kano but Skarlet is cool too.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-21, 01:22   #704
ozzman
Tomb Raider
 
ozzman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Butler PA
Posts: 16,402
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani_Man View Post
So i bought the Injustice 2 Legendary edition + MK11 Ultimate pack in the PS Store yesterday.
40€ for those two games with all DLC seems like a great deal when you want to get into it.

Havent played MK11 too much yet, just a few practice rounds to get used to the controls.
And my question is, how do most people play?

With the D-Pad or the Analog stick?
I feel like the D-Pad is a bit slow and unresponsive to my playstyle.
In Injustice 2 i noticed that even more, simple stuff like down forward light punch moves dont always work with the D-Pad when i try it.

But it could be because its been a while since i played beat em up games and need to get used to the way they are played.

One thing i absolutly love in both games is that you can create an AI loadout and have the AI play.
That is cool because with the gear systems they both have, im in this annoying situation that i want to do it for every character but i dont want to play with every character.
So thats really cool tool to level the characters etc without me having to do the work.
Also its sometimes really neat watching AI vs AI.

Anyway, to bring it back to MK...so far i really enjoy to play as Kano but Skarlet is cool too.
i have always played with the Dpad, the special move codes are a bit more accurate, but that's just me
__________________
the blackest eyes, the devil's eyes.
ozzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-21, 14:58   #705
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter
 
AntRaidsTombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 6,654
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani_Man View Post
So i bought the Injustice 2 Legendary edition + MK11 Ultimate pack in the PS Store yesterday.
40€ for those two games with all DLC seems like a great deal when you want to get into it.

Havent played MK11 too much yet, just a few practice rounds to get used to the controls.
And my question is, how do most people play?

With the D-Pad or the Analog stick?
I feel like the D-Pad is a bit slow and unresponsive to my playstyle.
In Injustice 2 i noticed that even more, simple stuff like down forward light punch moves dont always work with the D-Pad when i try it.

But it could be because its been a while since i played beat em up games and need to get used to the way they are played.

One thing i absolutly love in both games is that you can create an AI loadout and have the AI play.
That is cool because with the gear systems they both have, im in this annoying situation that i want to do it for every character but i dont want to play with every character.
So thats really cool tool to level the characters etc without me having to do the work.
Also its sometimes really neat watching AI vs AI.

Anyway, to bring it back to MK...so far i really enjoy to play as Kano but Skarlet is cool too.
The DPad is what I use, I can’t seem to get the moves right with the analog stick. Now I don’t know about Injustice, but I know in MK they have something called “Release Check” that helps with inputting combos better. And “Input Timing” helps as well. I have mine set to medium. I believe it helps with the execution of special moves.
__________________
“Sometimes the courage of one person can outweigh the cowardice of others.” - LC
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-21, 16:43   #706
tomee
Tomb Raider
 
tomee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hungary
Posts: 15,321
Default

I'm team Dpad as well. It's very convenient especially for Down-Forward and Down-Backward inputs for special moves since you can just slide your thumb over them.

Back-Forward inputs still make me cry though. I can do them 99 times out of 100 in practice mode, but my brain just completely melts when I'm trying to do them online, unless the connection is flawless.
__________________
My signature was removed because it was vulgar. Now I can't choose my own till March 2014. If I edit this one I will be suspended till March 2014.
tomee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-21, 18:31   #707
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter
 
Yeauxleaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 9,721
Default

The analog stick doesn't exist to me whilst playing this game. Throw in a Mariah "I don't know her." gif.

I hate back-forward inputs too. I often end up awkwardly jumping. I also kind of hate how Mileena's ball roll move is back-down instead of down-back like almost every other special move in the entire game. It's confusing as hell to get used to again if you haven't played as her for a while.

Anyway I want news I'm bored.

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 17-04-21 at 18:34.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-21, 16:14   #708
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter
 
AntRaidsTombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 6,654
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post

Anyway I want news I'm bored.
I believe they are working on something because they are too quiet.

Also, have they forgotten about Mileena’s MKII skins in the premium shop? Only ones that appear are always the MKIII skins. I still need the “take two” skin and it hasn’t appeared yet!!
__________________
“Sometimes the courage of one person can outweigh the cowardice of others.” - LC
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-21, 16:46   #709
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter
 
Yeauxleaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 9,721
Default

Tbh I just want more skins. Give me MKX skins and a Sisi Stringer Mileena skin from the upcoming movie.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-21, 18:34   #710
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter
 
AntRaidsTombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 6,654
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
Tbh I just want more skins. Give me MKX skins and a Sisi Stringer Mileena skin from the upcoming movie.
Yesss!!! I saw the movie poster and saw that her mouth actually opens like Mileena’s. I can’t wait to see how it actually looks in the movie!
__________________
“Sometimes the courage of one person can outweigh the cowardice of others.” - LC
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.