www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-09-19, 22:46   #4691
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider
 
charmedangelin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 10,825
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krycekuva View Post
im sorry, i think i got this wrong. since when does any company have to please you? or anyone here? this isnt even an official forum for them to navigate and check it constantly. the fact that we might be getting an extra DLC a year after the game came out its already pretty good. they could have just hang the gloves and move on to a new project.


anyway... one comes here to read about the DLC and all one finds is spam.
Corporate shill everyone
__________________
Always Pondering
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-19, 23:25   #4692
Robwood
Professor
 
Robwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 2,872
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krycekuva View Post
Since when does any company have to please you? Or anyone here?
Since they decided that they wanted our money. After that, they doubled down by including us in the development process.
__________________
I own a PS4.
Robwood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-19, 23:36   #4693
cephasjames
Archaeologist
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,089
Default

Nah. They don't have to please us, they choose to attempt to please us in order to make money. We are not owed anything.
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-19, 23:46   #4694
SoraSakai
Professor
 
SoraSakai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 2,869
Default

Exactly. We aren’t owed anything from them.

And they aren’t owed our money.

It’s a two-way street.
__________________
"That's a nice Tomb... would be shame if anyone happened to RAID it."
SoraSakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-19, 23:53   #4695
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider
 
charmedangelin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 10,825
Default

If they want my money they damn well owe me something to have.

And with DLC8, they damn well owe people an explanation of what exactly is going on. Teasing things without any word or explanation is riddiculess. Look at Nintendo, they always give good word and only announce or tease stuff when it's ready.

Not like EM and Sqeenix who don't do **** for the fanbase, but drive all of us mad with this radio silence.
__________________
Always Pondering
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-19, 00:02   #4696
malferink
Explorer
 
malferink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
You especially have no room to talk about being an ass when you were the one leaking stuff from the secret forum without a care in the world, ruining all the fun for everyone. So if I were you I was sit back and take several seats right now.
lol what the hell are you talking about, leaking? I just shared information which was leaked already with fans on another platform. How did that ruin the fun?
malferink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-19, 00:05   #4697
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider
 
charmedangelin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 10,825
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by malferink View Post
lol what the hell are you talking about, leaking? I just shared information which was leaked already with fans on another platform. How did that ruin the fun?
You were specifically instructed not to share anything outside of that section yet you didn't care to respect the wishes of the one who shared that information with you. Information that was posted in a section completely cut off from the rest of the forum. So before you go calling someone an ass or coming for my grammar go take a look in the mirror, you'll find an ass staring right back at you.
__________________
Always Pondering
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-19, 00:16   #4698
malferink
Explorer
 
malferink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
You were specifically instructed not to share anything outside of that section yet you didn't care to respect the wishes of the one who shared that information with you. Information that was posted in a section completely cut off from the rest of the forum. So before you go calling someone an ass or coming for my grammar go take a look in the mirror, you'll find an ass staring right back at you.
Who said I couldn't share anything outside of that thread? And why?
malferink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-19, 00:27   #4699
cephasjames
Archaeologist
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,089
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraSakai View Post
Exactly. We arenít owed anything from them.

And they arenít owed our money.

Itís a two-way street.
Absolutely correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
If they want my money they damn well owe me something to have.
They only owe something after you've paid: the product you've paid for. That's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
And with DLC8, they damn well owe people an explanation of what exactly is going on. Teasing things without any word or explanation is riddiculess. Look at Nintendo, they always give good word and only announce or tease stuff when it's ready.
They actually don't owe anybody any sort of explanation. Nor do they have to follow anyone else's business practices. They can leave a two-word tease for months and not elaborate on it at all as long as they're willing to reap whatever whirlwind that produces - which it seems they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Not like EM and Sqeenix who don't do **** for the fanbase, but drive all of us mad with this radio silence.
Again, you're placing the onus on the wrong people. The fanbase's madness is soley on the fanbase. They can choose to not be crazy.
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-19, 00:30   #4700
Robwood
Professor
 
Robwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 2,872
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by malferink View Post
Who said I couldn't share anything outside of that thread? And why?
Let me get this straight: you jumped through all of the hoops in order to access and join the Top Secret forum, yet you lack the sagacity to determine what you've done wrong. Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cephasjames View Post
Again, you're placing the onus on the wrong people. The fanbase's madness is soley on the fanbase. They can choose to not be crazy.
Plate analogy. The onus is correctly placed.
__________________
I own a PS4.

Last edited by Robwood; 04-09-19 at 00:33.
Robwood is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 19:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.