www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 18-09-19, 10:22   #5671
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

Honestly I'm starting to doubt this too a bit. Didn't he say it looked great on PS4 back in July? That's 2 months ago and we still haven't heard anything about the DLC
Old 18-09-19, 10:24   #5672
Vaskito
Relic Hunter

On-topic of the on-going discussion on the previous pages:

Yes, it's madenning the lack of news, but some of you are acting like the DLC has been officially announced or something. Nope. Some content has been teased - an outfit, and some pretty vague words about Lara going home. Nothing else. Stop being dramatic. Stop harassing Morrigan on her social media accounts. Stop being drama queens, especially those of you who:

1) spend your whole time trashing the game, while being the most vocal moaning about the lack of more content of the game you pretend you hate

2) some of you (two specific individuals) said they no longer cared about the DLC, yet you come here daily to moan about it

Eidos/CD do not owe us anything. Yes, it IS infuriating not having news when we KNOW there's a DLC coming, through leaks, not through any official announcement. Officially, if it can even be called that, there-s been a tease about another outfit - it was never specifically said 'hey guys, there's another DLC coming'

It will come when it's ready, and when they feel it's the right time. It's that simple.

Even I (that ADORE this game to hell and back) am not so obsessed with the DLC like I depended on it to breathe

Last edited by Vaskito; 18-09-19 at 10:26.
Vaskito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-19, 10:25   #5673
Zsott
Archaeologist

Not believe something, and calling someone a liar in public because of it.
Can any of you prove he didn't seen it?
SoraSakai isn't the first person (nor the last, I'm sure) who calls him names. (for whatever reasons)
Gh0stblade in return won't share anything. (on TRF)

I for one can't prove he seen it. But based on his actions in the past, I give him the benefit of doubt. Simple as that.
And it's safe to assume, I'm not alone who thinks similarly. It's pretty simple understand that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaskito View Post
Stop harassing Morrigan on her social media accounts.
Wait, what?

Last edited by Zsott; 18-09-19 at 10:28.
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-19, 10:28   #5674
Vaskito
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
I for one can't prove he seen it. But based on his actions in the past, I give him the benefit of doubt. Simple as that.
And it's safe to assume, I'm not alone who thinks similarly. It's pretty simple understand that.
Then, give other people the benefit of the doubt as well. You choose to believe it, other people choose not to. Neither is right or wrong.
Old 18-09-19, 10:29   #5675
SoraSakai
Professor

Quote:
Not believe something, and calling someone a liar in public because of it.
Can any of you prove he didn't seen it?
SoraSakai isn't the first person (nor the last, I'm sure) who calls him names. (for whatever reasons)
Gh0stblade in return won't share anything. (on TRF)

Wait, what?
I can datamine if you’d like.
Old 18-09-19, 10:32   #5676
Vaskito
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Wait, what?
I've seen somebody tweeting at her to come here talk about DLC8, because TRF was going crazy (or something in those lines)

If she hasn't said anything, it's because she simply can't due to something out of her control.
Old 18-09-19, 10:36   #5677
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

I think people just want her to confirm that she can't say anything, so they know she's silent because she can't talk not because she doesn't want to. Personally I think she's not even allowed to say "I'm not allowed to say anything I'm sorry."
Old 18-09-19, 10:38   #5678
Zsott
Archaeologist

Quote:
Then, give other people the benefit of the doubt as well. You choose to believe it, other people choose not to. Neither is right or wrong.
Trashing someone publicly or doubting/not believing is two different thing.
You've chosed the latter, while she chosed the former.
I have no problem with it, if someone doesn't believe it. I didn't had any problem when you said you are doubting him and probably never will. As for her, I don't mind if she doesn't believe it. But I have a problem, if she starts to spew stuff like this.

Quote:
I've seen somebody tweeting at her to come here talk about DLC8, because TRF was going crazy (or something in those lines)
There's the answer why, we don't have any confirmation. I mean... wow. Just wow.

Last edited by Zsott; 18-09-19 at 10:40.
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-19, 10:55   #5679
Vaskito
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
Personally I think she's not even allowed to say "I'm not allowed to say anything I'm sorry."
Pretty much. NDAs, and company policies aren't something as lighthearted as some may believe

Quote:
There's the answer why, we don't have any confirmation. I mean... wow. Just wow.
It doesn't make it okay to go after her in her personal Social Media though
Old 18-09-19, 11:03   #5680
Tomb Raidering
Archaeologist

I think she can handle it alright. If she was so hurt by those messages she got, she could have posted something in the line of “I can’t say anything about it, so stop disturbing me.” to her social media account and here too...

And she still logs time from time to TRF......