Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 28-05-14, 19:47   #381
Krystian

Thanks for the feedback!

A tiny update for the 1 click exit animation - I changed slightly so the left leg doesn't go throught the block (or at least it isn't noticeable that much). It's also a bit faster.

Download Link

Both the MediaFire and TRSearch uploads have been updated with the new animation.

Also, I should mention a possible glitch: after the 1 click climb up in crawlspace, when Lara continues to crawl forward, the camera turns briefly to face her upfront, after which it goes back to normal.
My beta-tester did not report this happening, so it may just be a strange occurrence on my end.

Last edited by Krystian; 29-05-14 at 13:14.
Krystian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-14, 20:28   #382
Dustie

Just saw this, the animations are amazing! Exactly what should have been in the game from the get-go!
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-14, 15:35   #383
Dino14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titak View Post
Ledge-jump animations.

Check the animation scripting tutorial in the tutorials section for the scripts needed.
Or perhaps they are included in the download, I can't remember. I've had that file uploaded for quite some time already.

**** EDIT ****
I've also changed the information in my Animation scripting thread in the tutorials section.
The scripting for the ledge-jump-backwards has changed since I first posted that tutorial.
And I've added a link to the ledge-jump animations to the post about ledge-jumps.
This link is dead. Does anyone have GeckoKid's ledge jump animations?
Dino14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-14, 00:47   #384
FreakRaider

nothing hehe

Last edited by FreakRaider; 27-12-14 at 01:06.
FreakRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-15, 11:14   #385
Talos Munera

Hi!
This is the first time I post in this topic, but on trsearch I find no similar animation and those that have are not very suitable. I wanted to change the Pistol Animation of Lara with the swords animation of the horseman, because I need the swords instead of guns. On Trsearch there was an animation "bare hands" instead of guns, but I have no idea how to change it ... does anyone know "transform" the animation of the swords of the horseman in Lara Pistol animation?

I hope that the translator translates well

Thanks

Last edited by Talos Munera; 28-10-15 at 11:58.
Talos Munera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-15, 22:13   #386
Krystian

It will be impossible to make this sword function in the place of pistols... with the original TRLE, at least. Surely you can swap the animations, or even replace the pistol mesh with a sword mesh, but Lara will still "shoot bullets" and "aim" at enemies, as this is hardcoded in the engine, so you can't change it, unfortunately.

You can try doing something like this in TRNG, but it requires quite a bit of scripting, and even then it isn't guaranteed to work perfectly.

Last edited by Krystian; 30-10-15 at 22:15.
Krystian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-15, 07:50   #387
LGG_PRODUCTION

Hello there Do you remember the pushable of TRU, that can be pushed with Thor's glove?
I need two anims:
-Lara pushes the block without effort and with the hands facing the block;
-Lara pulls the block without effort and with the hands facing the block;
The object should move a bit faster then in TR4, but only forward or backward, because I know that is impossible to make rotating pushables
Please, can someone help me?
Thank you in advance

LGG
LGG_PRODUCTION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-15, 09:59   #388
Talos Munera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian View Post
It will be impossible to make this sword function in the place of pistols... with the original TRLE, at least. Surely you can swap the animations, or even replace the pistol mesh with a sword mesh, but Lara will still "shoot bullets" and "aim" at enemies, as this is hardcoded in the engine, so you can't change it, unfortunately.

You can try doing something like this in TRNG, but it requires quite a bit of scripting, and even then it isn't guaranteed to work perfectly.

I animating Lara who fights and I entered the swords ... I will use that then. Thanks again!
Talos Munera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-17, 21:35   #389
ThiagoTR

Possibility to an TRU Lara Running Animation?
ThiagoTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-17, 21:40   #390
SrDanielPonces

Joey is making something similar... You should ask him if he has a release date for it.
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote