www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 08-04-21, 00:29   #11
nerdfury
Hobbyist

It says a lot about you as a builder that you don't want to rush it, but rather take your time to make a quality first release, even if it means you miss out on the ORC deadline. I know your first release will be just great, and you know I'll be there whenever you're finished with it.
nerdfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-21, 18:40   #12
Kubsy
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdfury View Post
It says a lot about you as a builder that you don't want to rush it, but rather take your time to make a quality first release, even if it means you miss out on the ORC deadline. I know your first release will be just great, and you know I'll be there whenever you're finished with it.
You're reading my mind Yeah I want my level to be the highest quality as possible with nice lighting, texture mix, nice gameplay etc. Hopefully people will like it. Thank you
Old 09-04-21, 19:29   #13
Kubsy
Historian

Another screenshot from the area for you

Last edited by Kubsy; 09-04-21 at 19:31.
Kubsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-21, 10:52   #14
Zolee
Professor

^ Nie love the lighting.
Zolee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-21, 19:33   #15
Kubsy
Historian

Hi guys, I am not sure if you guys follow my twitter but I'll say here (I forgot to say it here lol)

So I decided to take a little break from my project because I have my HDD and SSD replaced so now I have to learn how to manage with 2 drivers and also reinstall everything including Tomb Editor. In addition, the most important thing, I have a lot of tests and exams coming up which are very important for me, they are also giving me a lot of stress.

Hopefully you guys are okay with that. But don't worry because I think about this level everyday and I really want to finish it so I will go back building it but most likely when this madness will be over really :/