Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 08-11-19, 01:07   #11
Robwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraSakai View Post
It’s not. You bought and ate the steak. That was the meal you purchased and you’ve eaten it. Now the waiter is asking you if you’d like to purchase any dessert. Which you obviously can say no to.
This dessert can't go with any meal; it's specifically designed to only go with the steak. So yes, it's part of the whole. Shall I point you in the direction of my plate analogy?
Robwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 01:10   #12
iWANEX
Golden

In a heartbeat.
iWANEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 01:10   #13
Error96

I would probably pay up to about £15 or $20. I would be hoping for a freezer to lock Winston in as part of it.
Error96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 01:23   #14
SoraSakai
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robwood View Post
This dessert can't go with any meal; it's specifically designed to only go with the steak. So yes, it's part of the whole. Shall I point you in the direction of my plate analogy?
The plate analogy doesn’t make sense though. A plate is more crucial to a meal than a dessert is. The meal you bought wasn’t advertised to come with a dessert. The dessert is being offered to you as an extra thing. It wasn’t even made by the time you paid for your meal and still hasn’t been made.

You can enjoy the entire steak without paying for a dessert. If you’re not interested in the dessert then you don’t need to order it or pay for it.
SoraSakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 01:32   #15
Dale newby

I'd pay for the Manor as long as it would reasonably priced. I've paid for far worst DLC, but for the Manor I would not hesitate.
Dale newby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 01:34   #16
Robwood

Quote:
The meal you bought wasn’t advertised to come with a dessert.
Sounds like a management and/or marketing problem.

Quote:
The dessert is being offered to you as an extra thing.
If I could have that dessert with any meal, only then would it be extra. Since it can only be eaten with the steak, it's therefore part of the whole meal and thus should be covered by my purchase of said meal.

Quote:
It wasn’t even made by the time you paid for your meal and still hasn’t been made.
To which I would say, "Come back when you have everything and I'll pay for it then."

You and I will probably go back and forth on this all day, so I'll stop here so everyone can get back to the topic.
Robwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 01:40   #17
SoraSakai
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robwood View Post
Sounds like a management and/or marketing problem.

If I could have that dessert with any meal, only then would it be extra. Since it can only be eaten with the steak, it's therefore part of the whole meal and thus should be covered by my purchase of said meal.

To which I would say, "Come back when you have everything and I'll pay for it then."

You and I will probably go back and forth on this all day, so I'll stop here so everyone can get back to the topic.
Good idea, you weren’t making much of a point anyway. The question was would you pay for it, and your answer is no. The end.
SoraSakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 02:22   #18
VictorXD

Before the DE? Yeah sure, if it was reasonably priced and there was a nice amount of content.

But now? Nope.
VictorXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 02:30   #19
**LARA LOVER**

Yeah definitely...I’m a sucker for TR
**LARA LOVER** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 02:42   #20
Boobandie

Quote:
It’s not. You bought and ate the steak. That was the meal you purchased and you’ve eaten it. Now the waiter is asking you if you’d like to purchase any dessert. Which you obviously can say no to.
And for the people with Definitive/Croft Editions/Season passes? They bought the full 8 course meal but now the resteraunt is trying to say there were only 7.
Boobandie is offline   Reply With Quote