www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 12-07-21, 12:03   #31
LateRaider
Professor

i did indeed mean add it directly to your texture fixes. i'll post my textures

here

And like I said, if you're willing to make more edits so she looks even more classic, you 100% have my permission. Everyone does

Last edited by LateRaider; 12-07-21 at 12:25.
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-21, 15:32   #32
ATombRaiderFan
Historian

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
i did indeed mean add it directly to your texture fixes. i'll post my textures

here

And like I said, if you're willing to make more edits so she looks even more classic, you 100% have my permission. Everyone does
Thank you very much!! Of course I'll keep that in mind even though you've done a great job already.

Just updated the download links with tpf file version 1.5 and new DRMs are available too.
ATombRaiderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-21, 15:26   #33
ATombRaiderFan
Historian

Exclamation

All DRMs have been replaced because I've now added mipmapping to all changed textures. I haven't realized that without these, textures can look pixelated from a distance. It's not an issue I've noticed while using TexMod. Regardless, I've made sure to include all updated textures with generated mipmaps in the latest tpf file as well.

UroshUchiha asked if these sort of projects can be used with TRAE hook. The answer is yes and it works great with DRM files. Instead of unpacking and repacking the game, the DRM files are used on the fly instead. The video link below by LuckyEdge10 is a good guide (11:42 onwards) for setting up TRAE Hook with DRM files. The first half of the video is related to texture modding.

Last edited by ATombRaiderFan; 01-10-21 at 16:31.
Old 19-07-21, 16:43   #34
UroshUchiha
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATombRaiderFan View Post
UroshUchiha asked if these sort of projects can be used with TRAE hook. The answer is yes and it works great with DRM files.
Glad to hear that. So once you release the DRM files for TRL as well it's safe to say that we can drop using TexMod and tpf files (for those of us who want to switch to the Hook) and just use the DRM fixed files that you release.

We can also use this method and use the PSP exclusive outfits that you included recently in your TRL post without having to worry which outfit it'll replace? We can just rename the DRM of that exclusive outfit to for example just lara.drm and it'll replace the default model?
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-21, 17:35   #35
ATombRaiderFan
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
We can also use this method and use the PSP exclusive outfits that you included recently in your TRL post without having to worry which outfit it'll replace? We can just rename the DRM of that exclusive outfit to for example just lara.drm and it'll replace the default model?
Yes that's the idea but the names will already be correct, instead it'll be a case of swapping out DRMs from two separate sets, one for Legend fixes and the other for exclusive outfits.
Old 21-07-21, 14:54   #36
ATombRaiderFan
Historian

I wasn't entirely happy with the state of Tihocan's teeth so I've re-edited the texture to close the gap down the middle a tiny bit more. This update is present in tihocan.drm and tpf file version 1.61.

Old 23-07-21, 01:27   #37
LuckyEdge10
Archaeologist

Quote:
All DRMs have been replaced because I've now added mipmapping to all changed textures. I haven't realized that without these, textures can look pixelated from a distance. It's not an issue I've noticed while using TexMod. Regardless, I've made sure to include all updated textures with generated mipmaps in the latest tpf file as well.

UroshUchiha asked if these sort of projects can be used with TRAE hook. The answer is yes and it works great with DRM files. Instead of unpacking and repacking the game, the DRM files are used on the fly instead. The video link below by LuckyEdge10 is a good guide (11:42 onwards) for setting up TRAE Hook with DRM files. The first half of the video is related to texture modding.

https://youtu.be/cdmOsXdNtmY?t=702
Thanks for linking to my tutorial, and great work with all these graphical fixes for the models! They developers went really lazy when making UV Maps for Legend and Anniversary. There are so many issues.
LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-21, 06:17   #38
ATombRaiderFan
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyEdge10 View Post
Thanks for linking to my tutorial, and great work with all these graphical fixes for the models! They developers went really lazy when making UV Maps for Legend and Anniversary. There are so many issues.
You're very welcome! Thank you loads for making the video, it helped me out a lot.
Old 23-07-21, 13:12   #39
LuckyEdge10
Archaeologist

Quote:
You're very welcome! Thank you loads for making the video, it helped me out a lot.
Glad to see it was useful
LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-21, 08:44   #40
ATombRaiderFan
Historian

Changlog 1.62:

I've been meaning to introduce a Natla's scarf fix since this thread's inception but better late than never. This update is present in natla.drm and tpf version 1.62.

BTW did anyone else find it amusing that Larson and Kid traded glances after Natla confessed to being Queen of Atlantis?