Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Tomb Raider Next Generation

Old 19-08-19, 18:35   #221
OverRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMN View Post
Only reason I can think of why it's not working is that your plugin ID is different than mine.

Somewhere in that script I used #DEFINE @Plugin_ClassicInventory 1 to force the ID to 1 and afterwards cleared it again using #DEFINE @plugins CLEAR.
OMG, yes that was it. Because when I exported the triggers now all the 1s in second group are 2s in mine lol.

so instead of $012000, 702, $178 it must be $022000, 702, $178 in my script.

I did not even know that something like plugin ID matters
OverRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-19, 12:28   #222
JMN

Exclamation v1.1.1.0

New version is available to download.

Changelog:
  • Add support for multiple compass pointers in CUST_CINV_COMPASS.
  • Add PointerJitter and PointerFrequencyFrames fields to CUST_CINV_COMPASS.
  • Add CINV_TXT_CONTEXT_ACTION text type to change context action text.
  • Add CINV_FACTION_CONTEXT_HIDE_QTY action flag to hide item quantities on context screen.
  • Adjust FOV automatically based on resolution similar to JoeyQuint's Automatic FOV plugin.
  • Improve health bar drawing.
  • Improve instant opening and closing of inventory when setting CINV_DUR_INVENTORY_OPEN to 0.
  • Fix issue where savegame was loaded after saving through inventory with CUST_KEEP_DEAD_ENEMIES enabled.
  • Fix issue where inventory enabled state was updated too late in the level loading process.
  • Fix issue where pickup notifier was not drawn during fixed camera views.

Breaking changes:
  • Please update the following script commands if used in your script:
    CUST_CINV_COMPASS
    CUST_CINV_ITEM_ACTION

Last edited by JMN; 10-09-19 at 14:13.
JMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-19, 16:13   #223
SrDanielPonces

When is the new update coming? I'd love to have it before the create a classic deadline as some of the features would come in handy to me.

Thanks in advance <3

Last edited by SrDanielPonces; 19-10-19 at 16:45.
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-19, 17:19   #224
JMN

Which features are you referring to?
Old 19-10-19, 19:49   #225
SrDanielPonces

the ones about having the compass work like original tr4 and the hability to have items like revovler and crossbow un-combinable (not showing as a possible item to be combined with)
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-19, 20:11   #226
JMN

Those have already been added to the dev build. Not officially tested by the plugin team but you can still download and use it before then.

Disabling revolver/crossbow + lasersight combos:
Code:
Customize= CUST_CINV_COMBO,>
CINV_ITEM_REVOLVER, CINV_ITEM_LASERSIGHT, CINV_ITEM_REVOLVER_LASERSIGHT_COMBO, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, CINV_FALSE, IGNORE, IGNORE,>
CINV_ITEM_CROSSBOW, CINV_ITEM_LASERSIGHT, CINV_ITEM_CROSSBOW_LASERSIGHT_COMBO, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, CINV_FALSE, IGNORE, IGNORE
Old 21-10-19, 09:26   #227
dcw123

Really wanna use this but it took me forever to get AODFan's classic rollingball, spikes and collapsing block to work and I don't wanna mess with the Plugin folder incase I screw it all up..

Surely you can have several plugins working at the same time right?

God I've reverted so much - used to be good at this stuff.. I need more NGLE practice again!
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-19, 10:01   #228
JMN

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
Surely you can have several plugins working at the same time right?
Of course, installation instructions are in Readme.txt
Old 26-11-19, 13:45   #229
dcw123

OK so I got this plugin running and its absolutely stunning..

How can I change the font (does it share the same font as Title screen etc)

Is there a way to have the inventory system 'reset' to always go back to the middle ring (Statistics) every time the Inventory button is pressed (like in TR1-3) instead of having it remember what was currently selected (as it is now)
(Say you hover over Uzi and then close inventory, open again and it will be on Uzi as before)

And is there also a way to disable ''choose ammo'' for some weapons (but not all)
So far example - guns with only 1 ammo type (pistols, uzi, revolver) to just equip themselves when you click on them (like TR1-5) the way medipacks and key items are used?

Sorry for all the questions - new to this plugin and not sure how it all works..

Last edited by dcw123; 26-11-19 at 13:58.
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-19, 15:17   #230
JMN

Quote:
How can I change the font (does it share the same font as Title screen etc)
It shares the game font, so same way you change that. If you want to change the position, size or colour of certain lines, use the CUST_CINV_TEXT customize command.

Quote:
Is there a way to have the inventory system 'reset' to always go back to the middle ring (Statistics) every time the Inventory button is pressed (like in TR1-3) instead of having it remember what was currently selected (as it is now)
(Say you hover over Uzi and then close inventory, open again and it will be on Uzi as before)
I might add an option for this, for now a C103 condition trigger along with flipeffect F705 should do (change compass to whatever you want):

Code:
#DEFINE @Plugin_ClassicInventory  1

GlobalTrigger= 1, IGNORE, GT_ALWAYS, IGNORE, IGNORE, 1, IGNORE

; ----- If compass is not currently selected, make it so
TriggerGroup= 1, TGROUP_NOT+$018000, 24, $67, $012000, 705, $18

#DEFINE @plugins CLEAR
Quote:
And is there also a way to disable ''choose ammo'' for some weapons (but not all)
So far example - guns with only 1 ammo type (pistols, uzi, revolver) to just equip themselves when you click on them (like TR1-5) the way medipacks and key items are used?
Yes, by disabling the action:

Code:
Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_ACTION, CINV_ITEM_PISTOLS, IGNORE, CINV_ACTION_CHOOSE_AMMO, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, CINV_FACTION_DISABLE, IGNORE, IGNORE
Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_ACTION, CINV_ITEM_UZI, IGNORE, CINV_ACTION_CHOOSE_AMMO, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, CINV_FACTION_DISABLE, IGNORE, IGNORE
Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_ACTION, CINV_ITEM_REVOLVER, IGNORE, CINV_ACTION_CHOOSE_AMMO, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, CINV_FACTION_DISABLE, IGNORE, IGNORE

A tutorial for this plugin might come one day.